Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    **** Charlotte. She's like the Roman Reigns of the female division. Charlotte does not need the NXT title.
    Yup and sheís still scheduled to still wrestle on SD which
    we all know sheíll end up winning the SD womenís title again big whopped dee doo.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    How can Charlotte be "the best female wrestler ever" when she's not even the best female wrestler presently?

---------------

1. Flair did NOT need the NXT title, hades she does not need any title she is already over. I'm tired of the WWE
    keeping give Charlotte undeserving titles shots. Flair needs to drop that belt back to Rhea quickly.

2. If they are not going to do anything with Black on Raw/Smackdown then move him back to NXT so he can face guys like Balor and the three big guys (and you know who they are) for the NXT title.

3. Otis/Dolph and Raw Tag team match was blah. Orton/Edge was hit and miss but the match ended great.

4. Fatal Five with Bayley winning was a damn good and fun match the watch. We know either Banks or Bayley will turn on the other, it's a matter of when. But watching that unfold will be interesting.

5. Cena/Fiend was too convoluted for my taste, as was the boneyard match. When you have to have gimmick matches to hid limitations of certain individuals (ie Boneyard with Undertaker), then it's time for that individual to walk away from the business. Not a fan of either Funhouse or Boneyard, or not a fan of using Undertaker and John Cena in this matches. If they would have used Daniel Bryan instead of John Cena and Braun Stroman instead of Undertaker, these matches would have great to me.

6. Love the fact that Mac won but did they need both guys to kick out of so many finishers? Finishers are supposed to be that....a definitive end to a match. But these two guys made the F-5 and Claymore look weak.
    Agree with you about Charlotte hopefully AEW will entice her to sign with them. Since I donít watch AEW
    Iíll throw her a going away party.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    How can Charlotte be "the best female wrestler ever" when she's not even the best female wrestler presently?

---------------

1. Flair did NOT need the NXT title, hades she does not need any title she is already over. I'm tired of the WWE
    keeping give Charlotte undeserving titles shots. Flair needs to drop that belt back to Rhea quickly.

2. If they are not going to do anything with Black on Raw/Smackdown then move him back to NXT so he can face guys like Balor and the three big guys (and you know who they are) for the NXT title.

3. Otis/Dolph and Raw Tag team match was blah. Orton/Edge was hit and miss but the match ended great.

4. Fatal Five with Bayley winning was a damn good and fun match the watch. We know either Banks or Bayley will turn on the other, it's a matter of when. But watching that unfold will be interesting.

5. Cena/Fiend was too convoluted for my taste, as was the boneyard match. When you have to have gimmick matches to hid limitations of certain individuals (ie Boneyard with Undertaker), then it's time for that individual to walk away from the business. Not a fan of either Funhouse or Boneyard, or not a fan of using Undertaker and John Cena in this matches. If they would have used Daniel Bryan instead of John Cena and Braun Stroman instead of Undertaker, these matches would have great to me.

6. Love the fact that Mac won but did they need both guys to kick out of so many finishers? Finishers are supposed to be that....a definitive end to a match. But these two guys made the F-5 and Claymore look weak.
    Agree with you about Charlotte hopefully AEW will entice her to sign with them.
    Since I donít watch AEW Iíll throw her a going away party.

Vince to Gronk

Double Post.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    so you just ignored the entire argument about NXT and Mania and went on a rant saying you arent a fan anymore and refuse to watch and are thinking others will follow? WWE isn't going away anytime soon so that is false... They are probably bigger then ever in terms of a global scale.. Sure the TV ratings are down but that is irrelevant because everyone's are and that comes with advancing technology... I myself only really watch the summerslam and wrestlemania season but wwe did the right thing going pg because the kids are this products future and the reason they have such sustainability

wwe to us inst better then it was in the 90s but it makes way more money now and has a much bigger following....

wwe was just on a call with the president about this virus like all the other major sports
    wwe has its own network and its at a point where amazon wants a piece of it for their prime streaming
    wwe just signed a billion dollar deal with fox and expects to make over 700 million in revenue from the USA Deal
    wwe in 2017 posted its highest revenue ever with 801 million in one year
    wwe is making bank off of its super shows from royalty just to have it in their country
    wwe has other NXT brands etc in other parts of the world as well

to finish this out wwe doesn't give a **** about its old school fans and nor should they... they are catering to kids and the global market because that is where the money is and because of that they wont die out but they will continue to grow and piss off the old school fans like yourself while they focus in on the new whippersnappers that is furthering their future... love it or hate it that is your call but nobody cares lol.. wwe will likely out live most of us tbh.
    No, I didn't ignore it, I just didn't bother acknowledging it because you clearly aren't understanding it. The business has always had enhancement talent. OVW also didn't have any problem bringing guys down to work with the younger talent. There will always be Cesaros and others who will gladly take a position working in NXT to bring along young talent than to be no longer be relevant.

WWE just lost over $1 billion in value a few months ago. Viewership has been in a steady decline. People are in their homes with absolutely nothing else to do right now and still not watching. You're kidding yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    No, I didn't ignore it, I just didn't bother acknowledging it because you clearly aren't understanding it. The business has always had enhancement talent. OVW also didn't have any problem bringing guys down to work with the younger talent. There will always be Cesaros and others who will gladly take a position working in NXT to bring along young talent than to be no longer be relevant.

WWE just lost over $1 billion in value a few months ago. Viewership has been in a steady decline. People are in their homes with absolutely nothing else to do right now and still not watching. You're kidding yourself.
    no you ignored it because you had no rebuttal at all outside of just your own hate for the wwe now... i gave you straight from hhh mouth and it was clear with everything he said during survivor series what their goal was and is.... Also you do realize how stocks work right or does that need to be explained? stocks fell because vince fired 2 of the top guys and they then rebounded and will continue to rebound... do you want to see the stock expectations they have over the next few years as further proof and how they have been the last few years to justify it?.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 04-06-2020 at 08:44 PM.

no you ignored it because you had no rebuttal at all outside of just your own hate for the wwe now... i gave you straight from hhh mouth and it was clear with everything he said during survivor series what their goal was and is.
    Why the **** does anyone care what HHH says? His saying he wants to position NXT to be an equal brand has absolutely no relevance to what I stated, which was that it doesn't need to be an equal brand to be a success. There's your rebuttal, which you've failed to understand twice now.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/wwe-w...163104101.html

take a read. Vince can also just sell off some streaming to amazon etc if he really wanted a ton more money but wwe is still making a ton.

no you ignored it because you had no rebuttal at all outside of just your own hate for the wwe now... i gave you straight from hhh mouth and it was clear with everything he said during survivor series what their goal was and is.... Also you do realize how stocks work right or does that need to be explained? stocks fell because vince fired 2 of the top guys and they then rebounded and will continue to rebound... do you want to see the stock expectations they have over the next few years as further proof and how they have been the last few years to justify it?.
    Sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one. Declining viewership and upper bowls of arenas being tarped off should tell you how interested people are in watching WWE programming. Why are you so butt hurt over anyone insulting a terribly unentertaining program anyway?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/wwe-w...163104101.html

take a read. Vince can also just sell off some streaming to amazon etc if he really wanted a ton more money but wwe is still making a ton.
    That doesn't mean the company is in good shape. lol

Why the **** does anyone care what HHH says? His saying he wants to position NXT to be an equal brand has absolutely no relevance to what I stated, which was that it doesn't need to be an equal brand to be a success. There's your rebuttal, which you've failed to understand twice now.
    nobody said it needs to be an equal brand for it to be a success but that is the route they have taken and rightfully so because they dont just want a successful minor league system but another smackdown where down the line they can sell the nxt to rights to a fox for a massive tv deal like they did smackdown and do raw and doing so you need top smackdown/raw talent furthering nxt so those nxt guys become house hold names.... everyone should care about what HHH says because he has 100 percent control over nxt and what he says goes or should we ignore that as well? you have 0 credibility because of your own hate for the sport.... watch/dont watch but you are way off base here.

That doesn't mean the company is in good shape. lol
    having a billion dollar fox deal
    and 500 plus million usa deal
    a streaming net work
    positive income year after year
    an insane amount of talent
    3 different brands
    overseas deals

yup their def not in good shape

yup wwe is stuck right now... they cant just say welp we are shutting down.. i mean they can but fox and usa arent just gonna say cool no big deal... Fox paid a billion dollars... Vince is also stuck... the drew thing was fine... braun going over goldberg was also good because vince really had no choice... roman backed out as he should have and nobody in their right mind is gonna keep giving a goldberg millions for a 5 minute match when there is no fans in the building.
    Sure they can, just as other shows and sports have. The networks paid a ton for March Madness and the NBA playoffs as well. They can always show content that is off the network, which is what they have been doing anyway to fill the gaps of these shows. Vince wont though, because his product is more important to him then the well being of his employees are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Sure they can, just as other shows and sports have. The networks paid a ton for March Madness and the NBA playoffs as well. They can always show content that is off the network, which is what they have been doing anyway to fill the gaps of these shows. Vince wont though, because his product is more important to him then the well being of his employees are.
    that is def true lol

Sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one. Declining viewership and upper bowls of arenas being tarped off should tell you how interested people are in watching WWE programming. Why are you so butt hurt over anyone insulting a terribly unentertaining program anyway?
    i just hate when people let personal hate blind them... again viewership and ratings mean nothing and its mind boggling why people still focus on them in this day and age... you are the butthurt one pissed off at a company because you are an entitled old school fan that is against any type of change... there is more to the wwe.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast