Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Didnít watch tonight, but had a friend text me to tell me about the boneyard match, so I looked up the highlights on YouTube. I really have no words for it.
    its getting overwhelming support... what could you honestly find wrong with it?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    its getting overwhelming support... what could you honestly find wrong with it?
    At the risk of sounding like Jim Cornette... this is a professional ****ing wrestling show, not some goddamn indy film festival ********. If you want to make a movie make a movie. If you want to call your show Wrestlemania have professional ****ing wrestling.

Okay, go ahead and read that in Cornetteís voice. But Iím with him on this kind of stuff.

At the risk of sounding like Jim Cornette... this is a professional ****ing wrestling show, not some goddamn indy film festival ********. If you want to make a movie make a movie. If you want to call your show Wrestlemania have professional ****ing wrestling.

Okay, go ahead and read that in Cornetteís voice. But Iím with him on this kind of stuff.
    Yeah, I wasn't a fan either. Way too hokey for me. I get taker is limited, but when it was first announced, I was looking forward to AJ carrying Taker to a good match in the ring, not this. Too much Hollywood nonsense for my liking.

I really liked it. I'm assuming due to his work with the Broken Universe in TNA that Jeremy Borash produced this. If done in small quantities, I think this could benefit certain characters.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I really liked it. I'm assuming due to his work with the Broken Universe in TNA that Jeremy Borash produced this. If done in small quantities, I think this could benefit certain characters.
    they also did stuff like this for braun over the last 2 years as well... to me this was impressive and ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    they also did stuff like this for braun over the last 2 years as well... to me this was impressive and ideal.
    It would also work really well for Bray Wyatt and a few other people as well.

Also, while Taker is limited now, it's also been known that AJ has been hurt for quite a while too, so this worked out the best for the limitations of both.

I also kept expecting a Kane appearance with red lights and pyro, but I'm also glad they didn't overbook it that much. The random druids was enough.

It was well done in terms of cinematography, but cinematography has no place in professional wrestling. Iím a firm believer that if it canít be done in front of a live audience then it shouldnít be done at all. See also the Matt Hardy teleportation, which in my view is up there with Mark Henry fathering a hand as some of the dumbest **** ever done on a wrestling show.

It was well done in terms of cinematography, but cinematography has no place in professional wrestling. Iím a firm believer that if it canít be done in front of a live audience then it shouldnít be done at all. See also the Matt Hardy teleportation, which in my view is up there with Mark Henry fathering a hand as some of the dumbest **** ever done on a wrestling show.
    i was about to make an owen hart joke but yea lololol.

my bad

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    Braun winning the title was interesting to see how he will be booked as champion
    He wonít be booked as champion at all. WWE is going on a hiatus after this week and as soon as it is over he most likely immediately drops it. Chances are this loser will have the honor of being the most meaningless champion in WWE history.

We had two options here really. Either Goldberg was gone after Mania and he had to lose to someone, or he keeps it for a little while longer because there wonít be any shows anyway. The latter means WWE would have to pay him though so it makes sense the former option was chosen. Itís just a shame they chose such a talentless toolbag to take it from Goldberg but perhaps this is WWEís sneaky way to give him a sense of happyness and he admittedly does seem the perfect guy to feed to Roman later.

https://lordsofpain.net/aew-star-and...ia-36-night-1/

boneyard match is getting insane love by everyone.

Couple notes coming out today about the Boneyard Match

It took place in Florida

Five days to set up, and 8 hours to film

It was officially the return of Big Evil, not the American Bad ***

The cut on UT's arm was legit and not worked

The spot at the end with AJ's glove sticking out of the dirt was UT's idea

I liked the Taker vs AJ production. I just wished that they had an actual match given AJ was the one guy who could've made Taker look good in a real match. I would've liked to see Taker have that match with someone else like Bray. But then again, they had that match set before the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    I liked the Taker vs AJ production. I just wished that they had an actual match given AJ was the one guy who could've made Taker look good in a real match. I would've liked to see Taker have that match with someone else like Bray. But then again, they had that match set before the virus.
    Also, AJ was hurting too, so this was a way to protect him as well.

That undertaker match was a mazing. They could legit have a sting match now for real. This could extend takers career a few more years.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast