Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Listen if someone doesn't like it, that's fine. I was 100% joking about my comment about not being able to be friends with someone who didn't enjoy it. I loved it. But different people like different things. That's what makes wrestling so great, is that it has a little bit of something for every fan. Let's focus on what we can agree on, not what we so strongly disagree on.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Has there been any official news on WWE from next week onwards?

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    Has there been any official news on WWE from next week onwards?
    I still don't think they think the coronavirus is a real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I still don't think they think the coronavirus is a real thing.
    i mean to be fair what harm is there in them working from the performance center with limited people? its not 100 percent safe but at a time when there is nothing to do/nothing to watch and we arent allowed outside i have a hard time faulting them for giving us something on tv even if that isnt their actual reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i mean to be fair what harm is there in them working from the performance center with limited people? its not 100 percent safe but at a time when there is nothing to do/nothing to watch and we arent allowed outside i have a hard time faulting them for giving us something on tv even if that isnt their actual reasoning.
    The performers would have to travel to get there with all risks attached.

I have seen some talk of housing wrestlers at the PC, but I sure hope they don’t seriously think that is a realistic option

You can air old episodes of Raw/Smackdown, like ESPN had been doing for Wrestlemania if you have to put something on the air (I'm sure Fox and USA want something). Intersplice it with guys/gals from home cutting promos, talking about the matches on TV, their influences etc.

I don’t hate Charlotte I actually think she is great . With that said if she isn’t going to be on NXT all that much Ripley should have won.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

El Mago

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    You can air old episodes of Raw/Smackdown, like ESPN had been doing for Wrestlemania if you have to put something on the air (I'm sure Fox and USA want something). Intersplice it with guys/gals from home cutting promos, talking about the matches on TV, their influences etc.
    oh i agree... hell who wouldnt want to watch old wcw on fox right now

What point is there? People don't care and aren't watching it because it sucks. Ratings would probably actually be better if they showed classic stuff right now over what they are showing. There is no reason to keep shooting new shows. It was one thing to get to mania, but that is when they should have completely shut down until this is over.

I also found it funny that they never mention coronavirus or why guys were suddenly off the card. They were still advertising Roman on SD before mania and didn't even say why it was now Braun or why the tag match only had 3 participants instead of 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    What point is there? People don't care and aren't watching it because it sucks. Ratings would probably actually be better if they showed classic stuff right now over what they are showing. There is no reason to keep shooting new shows. It was one thing to get to mania, but that is when they should have completely shut down until this is over.

I also found it funny that they never mention coronavirus or why guys were suddenly off the card. They were still advertising Roman on SD before mania and didn't even say why it was now Braun or why the tag match only had 3 participants instead of 6.
    yea the one thing i thought was hella ****ed up is they gave no warning to fans until like the night before that roman wouldnt be wrestling when they knew for a while.

you are losing your mind lol... when did i give a **** about your take on the firefly stuff which i thought was stupid? you are seeing red with rage and confusing your own arguments because you are so lost in your bitter hate for the product... this started with wah wah i dont want nxt titles at mania remember? then when i schooled you on that with words right from trips mouth you then went to attack baby mode and went nuts about how **** the product is and how the wwe is in danger... i then schooled and destroyed you on that when i linked their financial success and how they are more financially sound now then during anytime ever even the omg attitude era you love so much.....

all in all baby rage we get it you hate the product... its fine really some people do... you are just wrong about every argument you had here with the wwe being in trouble/losing its fans and nxt shouldnt have matches at mania... move along boomer
    Yea, you sure schooled me. With your use of words in the wrong context and your stating HHH's opinion as if it has any relevancy at all to what you and I were debating. Are you like 14 years old or something? It's like talking to a teenager.
    Last edited by Jack the Ripper; 04-08-2020 at 10:33 PM.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Yea, you sure schooled me. With your use of words in the wrong context and your stating HHH's opinion as if it has any relevancy at all to what you and I were debating. Are you like 14 years old or something? It's like talking to a teenager.
    HHH has full control over NXT... What he says is basically 100 percent accurate at this point. Its his baby and he isnt just alright with some success. He wants NXT on a level that raw and smackdown is thus why he is bringing stars from raw and smackdown there and why those titles will be defended at mania. Might be 14 but i back up what i say with actual statistical evidence and dont let hate/love effect my overall logic... again you hate the wwe and you cant get over that... WWE is in the best place it has ever been financially these past 3 years.

HHH has full control over NXT... What he says is basically 100 percent accurate at this point. Its his baby and he isnt just alright with some success. He wants NXT on a level that raw and smackdown is thus why he is bringing stars from raw and smackdown there and why those titles will be defended at mania. Might be 14 but i back up what i say with actual statistical evidence and dont let hate/love effect my overall logic... again you hate the wwe and you cant get over that... WWE is in the best place it has ever been financially these past 3 years.
    Goddamn man, you still don't understand. I never said HHH didn't want to position NXT as an equal brand to Raw or Smackdown. I said that it wasn't necessary to do it in order to have a successful wrestling show. HHH's feelings on the matter are completely irrelevant to the statement -- "NXT can be a successful show without being an equal brand." What part of that does your brain not comprehend?
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

So is Charlotte's NXT title win counting as an official title reign? If so, does that mean all the men and women who previously won that title also get a bump? Is Finn Balor a two time champion?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Goddamn man, you still don't understand. I never said HHH didn't want to position NXT as an equal brand to Raw or Smackdown. I said that it wasn't necessary to do it in order to have a successful wrestling show. HHH's feelings on the matter are completely irrelevant to the statement -- "NXT can be a successful show without being an equal brand." What part of that does your brain not comprehend?
    again this started because you dont think the nxt titles should be defended at mania... i responded with it has to... that is how this started what dont you comprehend? i gave you every reason why those titles need to be defended at mania... of course nxt can have a good shot but they dont want good they want great and if you want to put over a brand you defend those titles on the most important show in sports entertainment world.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast