Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    That doesn't mean the company is in good shape. lol
    https://www.macrotrends.net/stocks/c...ment/net-worth

take a look genius... it has declined after being insane high over the last 2 years but is still higher then it has ever been over the last 3 years... BUT YO THEY AINT IN GOOD SHAPE.

wwe brings in 1 billion a year lol

WWE Net Worth 2020

As of 2020, the WWE net worth is listed as $5.71 billion. Despite viewership hiccups, WWE has been doing mighty fine in the revenue department. In the second quarter of 2018, it recorded a revenue of $281.6 million - a 31% increase, the highest in WWE history. The sharp rise in revenue was largely helped by the huge increments in media and operating income which recorded a 48% and a 43% increase respectively.

WWE has also recently signed a new broadcast deal with the USA Network and with FOX Sports, who will be telecasting SmackDown Live from 1st October 2019. This deal will also increase the average annual value of WWE 3.6 times more than the previous deal with NBCU.

With the WWE Net Worth currently being over $5 billion, salaries of WWE wrestlers remains to be seen as another interesting topic. Current Universal Champion, Brock Lesnar is currently the highest-earning WWE wrestler, followed by John Cena, and Roman Reigns.

Former UFC fighter and Raw Women’s Champion, Ronda Rousey leads the line in terms of female WWE wrestlers followed by Charlotte Flair, and Nikki Bella.

legit the highest revenue it has been ever over the last 3 years but they arent doing well because -ratings- .... my god.

https://corporate.wwe.com/investors/...nts/financials

lets take a look at the break down of quarterly revenue lolololololol

but yo not doing well

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Wasn’t the rap gimmick his most successful?
    We look back on it fondly, but if you listen to Something to Wrestle, Bruce said in the early John Cena episode that they nearly fired him during that gimmick because he wasn't going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    legit the highest revenue it has been ever over the last 3 years but they arent doing well because -ratings- .... my god.
    With how ratings have changed with people able to record on demand, they definitely don't mean what they used to. It's still something they need to pay attention to, especially when they have live advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    We look back on it fondly, but if you listen to Something to Wrestle, Bruce said in the early John Cena episode that they nearly fired him during that gimmick because he wasn't going anywhere.
    Kind of hard to believe.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Kind of hard to believe.
    i think it was trips who said it himself that he told vince that cena should be fired because he wont go anywhere etc. Vince refused.

nobody said it needs to be an equal brand for it to be a success but that is the route they have taken and rightfully so because they dont just want a successful minor league system but another smackdown where down the line they can sell the nxt to rights to a fox for a massive tv deal like they did smackdown and do raw and doing so you need top smackdown/raw talent furthering nxt so those nxt guys become house hold names.... everyone should care about what HHH says because he has 100 percent control over nxt and what he says goes or should we ignore that as well? you have 0 credibility because of your own hate for the sport.... watch/dont watch but you are way off base here.

I love the business, which is why I hate what it became. You’re a ****ing smark who creamed his pants for the wrestling equivalent of Blues Clues. Get the **** outta here with your “credibility.” lol

[/B]

I love the business, which is why I hate what it became. You’re a ****ing smark who creamed his pants for the wrestling equivalent of Blues Clues. Get the **** outta here with your “credibility.” lol
    lol and this is when you know you are out of your depth and have nothing to bring to the table and lost the argument... like i said you are an entitled old school fan that refused to change with the times.... move along and go back to just watching once a year.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    With how ratings have changed with people able to record on demand, they definitely don't mean what they used to. It's still something they need to pay attention to, especially when they have live advertising.
    oh def and the wwe would like to have their ratings higher but its just not going to happen and that is why wwe focuses on mainly every other area... they got 2 insane tv deals even with bad ratings. I also feel like down the line vince will make bank off of selling the rights to have wrestlemania on a network like fox/nbc/abc etc all while still having it free on the network.

lol and this is when you know you are out of your depth and have nothing to bring to the table and lost the argument... like i said you are an entitled old school fan that refused to change with the times.... move along and go back to just watching once a year.
    Entitled old school fan? Entitled to what? It isn’t any wonder that you like the Firefly garbage because you make about as much damn sense as it did. There’s no argument to lose. It was ****ing stupid and for whatever reason my saying so has you incredibly butt hurt over it.

If they had booked this where Bray refused to have a match with Cena before eventually agreeing on the condition that he satisfied “Bray’s terms” and then he blackmailed Cena into delving into his past over a series of Raw shows by forcing him to comply with putting on the prototype gear for a match or bringing the Nexus into it, that would’ve made sense and still have been based in reality. But to be done in the way that it was made the whole thing stupid as ****. Why did Cena willing put on the change of attire so many times? Why are there two Bray Wyatts? Why didn’t Cena just beat the **** out of him? Why does Cena willingly participate at all? It’s stupid as ****. It was as stupid as the dumbshit (don’t know his name) that was hip tossing guys with his ****ing dick.

WWE has always had its share of stupid ****, like HHH ****ing corpses and Mae Young giving birth to a hand. All of that was done 20+ years ago, back when wrestling was still wrestling, more so than it is today at least, and it was still stupid as ****. You and I probably aren’t even that far apart in age, although it probably appears like we are by our vastly differing opinions. You’re the kind of guy that thinks wrestling doesn’t need to make any sense whatsoever. You probably texted your friends Sunday night and said, “omfg dude, John Cena was just deleted from the universe!” And you’re going to tell me that I’m “out of my depth”? lol

Entitled old school fan? Entitled to what? It isn’t any wonder that you like the Firefly garbage because you make about as much damn sense as it did. There’s no argument to lose. It was ****ing stupid and for whatever reason my saying so has you incredibly butt hurt over it.

If they had booked this where Bray refused to have a match with Cena before eventually agreeing on the condition that he satisfied “Bray’s terms” and then he blackmailed Cena into delving into his past over a series of Raw shows by forcing him to comply with putting on the prototype gear for a match or bringing the Nexus into it, that would’ve made sense and still have been based in reality. But to be done in the way that it was made the whole thing stupid as ****. Why did Cena willing put on the change of attire so many times? Why are there two Bray Wyatts? Why didn’t Cena just beat the **** out of him? Why does Cena willingly participate at all? It’s stupid as ****. It was as stupid as the dumbshit (don’t know his name) that was hip tossing guys with his ****ing dick.

WWE has always had its share of stupid ****, like HHH ****ing corpses and Mae Young giving birth to a hand. All of that was done 20+ years ago, back when wrestling was still wrestling, more so than it is today at least, and it was still stupid as ****. You and I probably aren’t even that far apart in age, although it probably appears like we are by our vastly differing opinions. You’re the kind of guy that thinks wrestling doesn’t need to make any sense whatsoever. You probably texted your friends Sunday night and said, “omfg dude, John Cena was just deleted from the universe!” And you’re going to tell me that I’m “out of my depth”? lol
    you are losing your mind lol... when did i give a **** about your take on the firefly stuff which i thought was stupid? you are seeing red with rage and confusing your own arguments because you are so lost in your bitter hate for the product... this started with wah wah i dont want nxt titles at mania remember? then when i schooled you on that with words right from trips mouth you then went to attack baby mode and went nuts about how **** the product is and how the wwe is in danger... i then schooled and destroyed you on that when i linked their financial success and how they are more financially sound now then during anytime ever even the omg attitude era you love so much.....

all in all baby rage we get it you hate the product... its fine really some people do... you are just wrong about every argument you had here with the wwe being in trouble/losing its fans and nxt shouldnt have matches at mania... move along boomer
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 04-08-2020 at 01:32 AM.

we actually got wrestling in the undertaker vs styles

that cena/fiend thing is going to go down as one of the worst things ever... i am glad they did them both because now wwe should realize how to use this stuff and how not to.

the cena match was way way way over the top
    again ripper is losing his mind... take a look at my posts as it was happening. Sorry if i dont throw tantrums though lol

Ripper, while parts of this was cringeworthy, at least it had a great VKM impression. It is indeed better than the Joey Ryan dick spots too, I will agree with that.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast