Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Braunís title win:

Let me be the first to admit I was wrong I really thought he would lose to the 50+ Goldberg. But I just have a hard time believing this title win isnít a real win. What I mean is we all know Vince likes Roman and wants him to be the guy and due to the recent events they needed someone who was
    capable of putting over the fans that being Stroman. But as much as I love seeing Braun with the WWE Universal Champion I feel like itís not an actual win. Iím I the only one?

Vince to Gronk

We could have discussed this in the Braun thread already there, but anyways, are you saying you have a hard time believing this title win isnít a real win or that you feel like itís not an actual win?

He obviously is just a placeholder champ because they had nobody else available who could beat Goldberg without it being even more ridiculous. And at thť absolute worst time in the history of WWE.

Is that a real win? Well he got a 3-count victory, so in that sense it is a real win. But does WWE want him as a champ and will he get an actual legit run while people actually watch the show? Obviously not and very doubtful. Who knows though. With senile Vince at the helm everything is possible.

As far as Iím concerned nothing that happens during the no-crowd performance center shows is legit. Not a flying monkeyís poo is given about any storylines and title changes happening right now. Unfortunately the same goes for Drew who, as opposed to Braun, I do like a lot. What matters is what happens when things get back to normal. Hopefully WWE understands that but Iím not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    We could have discussed this in the Braun thread already there, but anyways, are you saying you have a hard time believing this title win isnít a real win or that you feel like itís not an actual win?

He obviously is just a placeholder champ because they had nobody else available who could beat Goldberg without it being even more ridiculous. And at thť absolute worst time in the history of WWE.

Is that a real win? Well he got a 3-count victory, so in that sense it is a real win. But does WWE want him as a champ and will he get an actual legit run while people actually watch the show? Obviously not and very doubtful. Who knows though. With senile Vince at the helm everything is possible.

As far as Iím concerned nothing that happens during the no-crowd performance center shows is legit. Not a flying monkeyís poo is given about any storylines and title changes happening right now. Unfortunately the same goes for Drew who, as opposed to Braun, I do like a lot. What matters is what happens when things get back to normal. Hopefully WWE understands that but Iím not sure.
    I feel like it's a little of both. On one hand I saw him pin Goldberg with a 3 count but on the other
    It feels like the match could have been better and perhaps a little longer. I'm not blaming or saying Braun doesn't deserve the title but I was hoping it would have been against someone younger. As for Roman can't blame the guy for backing out just was hoping to see him beat Goldberg then start a feud with Braun.

I am very glad that Strowman is the champion. And perhaps when we're back to a state of something akin to normal, we can see him face Roman for the title. I thoroughly enjoyed their feud and all the over the top stuff they did. I would very much like to see more.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I am very glad that Strowman is the champion. And perhaps when we're back to a state of something akin to normal, we can see him face Roman for the title. I thoroughly enjoyed their feud and all the over the top stuff they did. I would very much like to see more.
    Roman is not coming back until he gets the ok from doctors and COVID is over. I'm thinking its Fiend vs Braun at MITB since they seem determined to go through with it.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

I can't get behind it because he wasn't scheduled to be in the match. Hopefully he goes on feuds that will help me forget he won on a last minute substitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    I can't get behind it because he wasn't scheduled to be in the match. Hopefully he goes on feuds that will help me forget he won on a last minute substitution.
    Kofi wasnít scheduled to be in the match that led to Kofimania.

Iím really looking forward to seeing what they do in the ring together.

Difference is that Kofi is actually damned talented and put on incredible matches. Braun only has four moves. Three slams and running around the ring knocking people over, and he canít even do that one because of Corona

Perhaps WWE realized their mistake and Bray gets the title back until Roman is ready to take it off him like it should have been to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Or they hot-shot it off him again, which seems more likely.

Kofi had like a 2 month story behind his...

Braun was inserted 1 week before.

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    Difference is that Kofi is actually damned talented and put on incredible matches. Braun only has four moves. Three slams and running around the ring knocking people over, and he canít even do that one because of Corona

Perhaps WWE realized their mistake and Bray gets the title back until Roman is ready to take it off him like it should have been to begin with.
    You aren't wrong. However, his criteria was that he couldn't get behind it because he wasn't supposed to be in the match.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I'd probably compare it to if Kofi won at Elimination Chamber. If Kofi won at Elimination Chamber, I'd selfishly be happy but I wouldn't have been happy about the process and probably couldn't get behind it initially.