Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Corona pay out thread

Hey, this may become useful, just wanted to start a thread where we could share what sort of programs that there are for us to take advantage of and trying to get a piece of this $2 trillion pie

I hear one thing is that everyone with a tax id number is just gonna get a straight up check for like a thousand bucks?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Did anyone fill out that stay at home survey, supposedly coughed up 500 bucks

Also that dude shea serrano from the ringer occasionally gives out money on Twitter.

In Canada they're giving theyre giving everybody who was laid off March 15th onward $2000 a month, plus $1000 the first month. For up to 4 months. Landlords are also not allowed to evict anybody and you can wait up to 4 months to pay. Hydro for people who have been laid off will get a credit for 3 months.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

giving gloved hand jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Hey, this may become useful, just wanted to start a thread where we could share what sort of programs that there are for us to take advantage of and trying to get a piece of this $2 trillion pie

I hear one thing is that everyone with a tax id number is just gonna get a straight up check for like a thousand bucks?

I think married couples filed jointly will get 2500 plus 500 for each dependent kid. Phases out after 150k income and completely phase out at 198k. Phases out above 75 for an individual

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

Yep, a single person making under $75,000 will get $1200, either as a direct deposit (if that's how you pay your federal taxes) by the end of the month, or in a few months if by mail. I don't need it, but I'm also not going to complain. I've been thinking of buying a pellet grill, so I may buy that, and donate the rest to the Ladies of Charity food pantry in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    I think married couples filed jointly will get 2500 plus 500 for each dependent kid. Phases out after 150k income and completely phase out at 198k. Phases out above 75 for an individual
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady66 View Post
    In Canada they're giving theyre giving everybody who was laid off March 15th onward $2000 a month, plus $1000 the first month. For up to 4 months. Landlords are also not allowed to evict anybody and you can wait up to 4 months to pay. Hydro for people who have been laid off will get a credit for 3 months.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    That is a lot better than the US stimulus, which is seeing people who don't need money getting some of the pot.

In Maryland, our governor has passed an executive order (amongst many) saying that landlords cant kick you out for missed rent during this time, and utility companies can't turn off your phone, water, power, etc. My mortgage company is sending an email around saying to call them and they will work on payment plans.

I don’t remember if I filed as dependent or independent in 2018, if it was dependent, will I not get any money?

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

If you are a small business there are Payroll Protection Loans, available from your bank, a local lender or the SBA (they prefer you use your bank). Basically the math is the last 12 months of payroll / 12 plus all payroll and health insurance and 401 benefits *2.5. Loans do not need a guarantee and if you use them for payroll, rent, and utilities the loans are forgiven.

Simple application, we did it Wednesday night to our bank, there was more guidance from the Treasury and we adjusted and submitted yesterday. We expect the money in 7-10 days. Once funded we will be paying all our employees that are on unemployment 40 hours a week and HI ( we are already paying 20 hours a week of paid leave and HI).

A similar program for self-employed, independent contractors and 1099 workers, apps can be submitted on the 10th.

There are economic damage loans for business at 4% for 30 years and if you apply on of those you can get 10k in 3 days for emergency funds. These are also streamlined loans, we are going to apply next week once we can project the amount of working capital we are going to lose with no sales for 3 months that isn't replaced by the payroll loan.
    https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus...loan-resources.

Employees get an extra $600 in unemployment so the max is now $1000 per week (may be more in some states).

Anybody that was laid off that works for a small company (under 500 employees) should be getting fully paid between covid-19 paid leave and unemployment.
    Last edited by SfgiantsJD3; 04-04-2020 at 11:09 AM.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

No one want a hand job?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Take that government cheese and flip it in the stock market. It will take a while but there are some fantastic stocks available for pennies on the dollar. Huge potential payoffs down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Take that government cheese and flip it in the stock market. It will take a while but there are some fantastic stocks available for pennies on the dollar. Huge potential payoffs down the line.
    This is what I will do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Yep, a single person making under $75,000 will get $1200, either as a direct deposit (if that's how you pay your federal taxes) by the end of the month, or in a few months if by mail. I don't need it, but I'm also not going to complain. I've been thinking of buying a pellet grill, so I may buy that, and donate the rest to the Ladies of Charity food pantry in the area.
    lol, so.even if you weren't laid off the govt is gonna pay you?

More incompetence from the American govt. Color me shocked.

I gotta seriously get into.politics. I'm just amazed at how non chalantly acceptable it is for govt officials to be complete failures at their job

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    You have any recommendations for an app or website to buy stock that doesn't nail you too hard with fees? Check or not, I've been eyeing a few things I'd like to invest in.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast