Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Joel Embiid

Joel Embiid

Most generous dude in the sport

first the 500k and now this all while calling out his own ownership... Other players need to step up bruh

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...penn-medicine/

looks like he's calling out that doctor who doesn't think testing for accurate data is all that important right now.

Several players have done similar things. Then there are companies in my town who are docking pay for the stimulus pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Several players have done similar things. Then there are companies in my town who are docking pay for the stimulus pay.
    This much tho. Embiid don't understand us currency or hes omnipotent

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    How does that work? There's a prescribed list of things you can debit a paycheck for, like uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    How does that work? There's a prescribed list of things you can debit a paycheck for, like uniforms.
    I'd bet cutting workers hours until it's made up. I've heard of businesses here still cutting hours and laying off people while applying for the small business loans meant for payroll support.

https://www.kxan.com/news/austin-com...imulus-checks/

They're trying to get employees to agree to reduced compensation, per the article, or face layoffs. I don't know why any employer should feel entitled to that money.

They're trying to get employees to agree to reduced compensation, per the article, or face layoffs. I don't know why any employer should feel entitled to that money.
    agreed- seems like there must be a piece of the story missing. This feels like it would violate some laws.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Most generous dude in the sport

first the 500k and now this all while calling out his own ownership... Other players need to step up bruh

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...penn-medicine/
    I'm not taking anything from Embiid, but didn't Zion give 500k to pay for employees wages, and Zion has significantly less money than embiid
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    I'm not taking anything from Embiid, but didn't Zion give 500k to pay for employees wages, and Zion has significantly less money than embiid
    yup... embiid gave 500k as well while calling out his ownership and basically forced them to do this with him. There has actually been talk the last 10 days here in phila if harris will trade joel because he is so pissed at him for joel calling him and the other members of the organization out for trying to cut wages

https://www.inquirer.com/sports/sixe...-20200331.html