Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Julian Edelman to the Lions?

https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/news/bi...-detroit-lions

I donít know how I feel about this. The veteran presents might be nice but isnít that where we have Amendola? I feel like the guy is a bit too old to bring him in on a multi year deal. It would have to be a one and done type of thing.
    ^^ ^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/news/bi...-detroit-lions

I donít know how I feel about this. The veteran presents might be nice but isnít that where we have Amendola? I feel like the guy is a bit too old to bring him in on a multi year deal. It would have to be a one and done type of thing.
    no it's where we have Santa!

I figured it was an April Fools Day joke when I heard about it. It really doesn't make sense to add a 4th starter caliber WR when the offense wants to run the ball. Otherwise it was a waste drafting a TE at #8 and invest heavily in the antiquated style of play that they have been doing.

not to mention the fact that Edelman and Brady worked so well because they both understood coverages and were always on the same page

Staff can't read Dr. Seuss, it would be like the Lorax on page 7 while everyone else is reading Horton Hears a Who

not to mention the fact that Edelman and Brady worked so well because they both understood coverages and were always on the same page

Staff can't read Dr. Seuss, it would be like the Lorax on page 7 while everyone else is reading Horton Hears a Who
    it would be more like Stafford reading Lorax while Edelman would be coming from reading war and peace with Brady.
    ^^ ^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    it would be more like Stafford reading Lorax while Edelman would be coming from reading war and peace with Brady.
    That description at just how different the two franchises are, is so appropriate and yet so sad at the same time.