Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bored? Sick of "Self Isolation" - Post entertainment here

Everyone is going to have some time to kill over the next few weeks.... at least.

Maybe a thread to pass the time and get your mind off of virus news?

Share some of your favorite mini movies, music videos, podcasts etc. or tell what you're watching or doing to kill time.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Animal Crossing getting a lot of attention in my house. Both me and the little ones playing it.

Other than that been watching some older movies like Brewsters Millions, Rocketeer, and stuff like that.

Movies, movies, and more movies for me. I have a large library of stuff so I can pick a Bergman movie today, Disney tomorrow, and horror the day after or even the same day. It is interesting to see the differences in styles and what not. It also keeps me from getting too bored watching the same stuff.

Streaming services like Netflix, Shudder, and Disney+ helps too to find things I do not have. I'm also thinking about picking up some older games I never finished or wanted to play but never did like Majora's Mask.

Finally able to get home projects done. Fully taking advantage of this time off.

Watching so many movies. So far
    The Bourne trilogy
    Tropic thunder
    Chasing amy
    Captain America 1
    Iron Man 1 and 2
    Incredible hulk

I'm watching all the marvel movies finally.

I also wanna watch all the Kevin smith movies now

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

It's been a lot of FIFA and COD. I'm re-watching The Sopranos (into season 3) and Marvel movies (The Avengers, Age of Ultron, and Infinity War). Will probably try to get through as many as I can.

If you're a fan of The Office, The Office Ladies podcast is great. Jenna Fischer and Angela Kinsey discuss one episode each week with guests from the show and share inside info starting from the beginning. There are 22 of them so far.

Since there's no baseball I'm reading The Last Boy about Mickey Mantle.

My wife is working from home and Iím an essential so not much has changed for us other my wife not commuting. Weekends are pretty boring though. We like to play music videos for each other and drink alcohol. Since I like rap and she likes country, it allows us to share a variety of music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dusted off my Super Nintendo and worked the rust off of some NBA jam, Ken Griffey Jr Baseball and Street Fighter 2.

I'm also playing a lot of NBA 2k cause I miss basketball

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Watching shows and playing video games.

Ozark
    The Tiger King
    Travelers

Play Devil May Cry 5
    Darksiders 2-3

And just working out at home at least an hour a day just like in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    I dusted off my Super Nintendo and worked the rust off of some NBA jam, Ken Griffey Jr Baseball and Street Fighter 2.
    lol, where the hell did that come from?

You should get mario kart

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Hell yes with the Ken Griffey baseball. Started a full 162 game season back in February and I'm halfway through. Have to be the Mariners of course to get those Griffey bombs a few times per game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Watching shows and playing video games.

Ozark
    The Tiger King
    Travelers

Play Devil May Cry 5
    Darksiders 2-3

And just working out at home at least an hour a day just like in prison.
    Ok Iíve been out of loop yet seeing this everywhere...the **** is Tiger king?

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, where the hell did that come from?

You should get mario kart

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I have the SNES Classic and then modded it to have whatever games you want on there. Get to re-live my childhood with everything at my fingertips. Mainly the Ken Griffy Jr Baseball, Tecmo Super Bowl, Mario Cart, Super Mario World, Super Street Fighter, the list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Ok Iíve been out of loop yet seeing this everywhere...the **** is Tiger king?

You been living under a rock for the last 2 weeks?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast