Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Knicks target Sixers GM Elton Brand for same posistion

Via Twitter.

please yes

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    please yes
    Best comment I saw was:
    Brand and Horford for Mitchell Robinson and a pack of chips.

And really our ownership could force something like that. Brand is still under contract, technically it's still the 2020 season, and we have his rights for a while as GM (I think he got a 3 or 4 year deal). Sixers should really strong arm the Knicks if they want band that bad.

Microsoft office 2016 crack

microsoft office 2016 crack is the most present day efficiency suite from Microsoft support.
    In contrast to its old variants, Microsoft office 2013 and Microsoft office for macintosh 2011,
    Microsoft Office 2016 Cack permits co-composing, whereby at least two individuals can take a shot
    at a comparative archive simultaneously autonomous of the apparatus they are utilizing. Besides,
    through its smooth sharing trademark, you can see who approaches content and manage the co-creator
    of your records. It likewise permits you to store all your related information, for example, pictures,
    drawings, recordings, and so forth and every last bit of it in one area, so at whatever point you go,
    your information goes with you.
    A standout amongst other trademark s that make Microsoft Office 16 all the more intriguing is the mail triage
    trademark accessible in Outlook. This bunch trademark sees how your messages are prearranged and afterward
    sorts them for you consequently by setting messages with little prevalence in a different envelope.
    When progressing, you can likewise utilize this capacity by joining a record from the ongoing things. Generally,
    you have the chance to share them by means of OneDrive with your beneficiaries.

windows 7 product key generator
    cleanmymac crack
    driver booster pro key
    Serial keys free

let you teach me how to play baseball. And I'll teach you how to play with Free Slots Online - Play Slots for Fun | Explained Guide.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Best comment I saw was:
    Brand and Horford for Mitchell Robinson and a pack of chips.

And really our ownership could force something like that. Brand is still under contract, technically it's still the 2020 season, and we have his rights for a while as GM (I think he got a 3 or 4 year deal). Sixers should really strong arm the Knicks if they want band that bad.
    Or hand him over with a gift basket.

What's the best or most significant move brand has made?

Failed to sign Butler
    Handed Harris a ridiculous contract
    Handed out another ridiculous contract who doesn't fit the core in Horford.
    Hasn't made a decision on brown.

I really don't see what Brand has done to make the team any better. Or why the knicks even want him tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post

Failed to sign Butler

I really don't see what Brand has done to make the team any better. Or why the knicks even want him tbh.
    He has done a ****** job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Knicks target Sixers GM Elton Brand for same posistion

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post

Failed to sign Butler

Because heís got connections and is well liked by agents. Thatís easily half the reason he got the job in the first place. Off the remarks of what Hinkie was like then the failure that was Colangelo they just wanted someone agents liked.

FWIW:
    The Butler thing is very much up in the air.
    Harris is 50 games into that contract and playing better than most make him out to be.
    I hated being connected to Horford from the start.

But the drafting of Thybulle was a good move. Getting JRich in the Butler trade was good. I think part of the problem is pushed by Harris who no longer had the voice of donít force things.

EDIT:
    Also if you canít tell look back at any posting history of mine. Iím always of the opinion of if a team wants a guy and has no other way of getting him you better bend that team over.

Take him New York I hate Brand.

So the Knicks are interested in a guy that most people knew before the season screwed up the roster.

And the Bulls are possibly getting a guy that knows how to build one.

Makes sense

It's the Knicks first they dumped KP for free now they are going to dump all there picks and young players. Dolan hates having assets and smart GM he wants ppl who he can enforce to do worst deals possible.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    It's the Knicks first they dumped KP for free now they are going to dump all there picks and young players. Dolan hates having assets and smart GM he wants ppl who he can enforce to do worst deals possible.
    We did get DSJ and the cap space that became Bobby Portis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

According to a league source, Elton Brand has been targeted by Rose as a candidate for Knicks GM Popeyes Survey