Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Why do you guys cook so much? Why dont you make your wife or girlfriend cook instead?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Not sure if serious. But Ill answer anyhow.

1. If you want to try something outside of their wheelhouse you cook it yourself. Ie Im not telling my spouse I want you to cook such and such unless she specifically asks me.

2. My wife works many evenings.

3. I enjoy cooking, especially when you nail it.

And in my other post, the breaded chicken was actually cooked by her and her mother. Im not so good with breading things.

Mah da meatloaf!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

went to acme... got prov cheese/roast beef and gravy... was gonna make hot roast beef sandwiches but *** hat at acme legit was squeezing all the rolls to see what was fresh lol... so now i either have to make my own rolls from scratch or use toast.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Mah da meatloaf!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    i can cook just about anything because i use to be a cook and started in culinary class in highschool... the one thing that i make that comes out nasty 100 percent of the time is meatloaf... i even bought the meatloaf pan thing and still the ****er doesnt stay together like it should.

My 3:30pm homemade breakfast:

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Not sure if serious. But Ill answer anyhow.

1. If you want to try something outside of their wheelhouse you cook it yourself. Ie Im not telling my spouse I want you to cook such and such unless she specifically asks me.

2. My wife works many evenings.

3. I enjoy cooking, especially when you nail it.

And in my other post, the breaded chicken was actually cooked by her and her mother. Im not so good with breading things.
    Ah I was just talking ****.

I like watching the cooking channel, and i like reading about your guys fancy dishes

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Frozen pizza!

BBQ burgers tonight with Caesar salad for a Feel Good Friday.

Vegan enchiladas.

Cod tongues and potatoes.

Dirty rice turned out well, yay.

Soup and grilled cheese was the latest. lol Incredibly difficult.

My girl and I are gonna try our hand at homemade mini pizza bagels with provel cheese.

Made imitation burrito bowls with leftover fajita chicken and peppers. It was awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    My girl and I are gonna try our hand at homemade mini pizza bagels with provel cheese.
    I made some late night mini pizzas yesterday. English muffin halves toasted with butter on a flat top grill, then after lightly browning the insides, I flipped them over and added some homemade pepper jam, sliced jarlsberg cheese, sliced white cheddar cheese, and sliced peppered salami. Topped with dried chiltepin.

Last edited by spliff(TONE); 04-05-2020 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I made some late night mini pizzas yesterday. English muffins halves toasted with butter on a flat top grill, then after lightly browning the insides, I flipped them over and added some homemade pepper jam, sliced jarlsberg cheese, sliced white cheddar cheese, and sliced peppered salami. Topped with dried chiltepin.

Id fux. That sounds delicious.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast