Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast
    I mean....Ben is coming back from a surgery that no QB has ever had. At 38. I think itís between him and Alex Smith for CPOY. Smith is a distant third to me especially since he was gone by his own doing not injury.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    When a guy gets a sack because he disrupts the line and goes and gets it, I'm all for it.

When a guy gets a sack because a QB gets himself sacked, meh, not as impressed.

Aldo has been, fine.
    Just admit you were wrong and I might be gentle .. lol.. maybe .. I said it would take some attention to stop him from getting 10 sacks . You guys made multiple jokes about this ..😂.. just say I was wrong .. itís pretty simple heís been the best Dallas defender heís on pace for 17 sacks not 10 ... and like I told you 2 weeks ago heís getting better and better . Just say it come on man .... you were dead wrong here

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I mean....Ben is coming back from a surgery that no QB has ever had. At 38. I think itís between him and Alex Smith for CPOY. Smith is a distant third to me especially since he was gone by his own doing not injury.
    Big Ben definitely leading here . Heís pushing towards his regular production. Smith is not. But man heís a freaking handful. Bdawk will never admit it because he invested so much credibility in Smith being a bust . But this is game over regarding that crap . Heís been outright dominant and heís still dancing around the fact he was dead wrong . Talking about QB giving sacks up 😂😂😂😂😂

Smith has been fine, like I said. Nobody said he would be a bust. He got 3 sacks against the worst RT in the nfl. Kudos?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Smith has been fine, like I said. Nobody said he would be a bust. He got 3 sacks against the worst RT in the nfl. Kudos?
    I mean you know I luv you but youíve been so wrong so many times . Chip Kelley , Byron Maxwell Carson Wentz , Nelson Algalohir ... I mean over and over .. but this Aldon Smith thing ? Itís your Mona Lisa of false predictions... honestly... heís leading the nfl in sacks . You laughed at him getting 10 ..... whoís laughing now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Just admit you were wrong and I might be gentle .. lol.. maybe .. I said it would take some attention to stop him from getting 10 sacks . You guys made multiple jokes about this ..[emoji23].. just say I was wrong .. itís pretty simple heís been the best Dallas defender heís on pace for 17 sacks not 10 ... and like I told you 2 weeks ago heís getting better and better . Just say it come on man .... you were dead wrong here
    Remember that time you overreacted after 3 games before?

Letís not judge a guy off 3 weeks mmkay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

Which time?

I make predictions and end up being wrong like everyone else . Do I constantly dig jokes in to every conversation..of course not Iím a man . But ... go back to the beginning of this thread . I warned everyone of this . I specifically said donít do this . You donít want this . I will bury you if you continue to do this ... lol.. yet Iíve been Covid gentle.. lol.. but heís been a damn monster😂😂😂😂 forget the sacks . Besides Chip Kelley Dak , Lamb Carson and Byron Maxwell heís never been more wrong

I pretty much specifically explained why this shouldnít happen . I warned all of you . I told you training in mma was different then no training at all and this guy benefitted from truly learning how to use his hands but hey what do I know I hyped Cedric Wilson to 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The roosters are coming home to ****

Cedric Wilson is would be the best WR on Philly right now that how horrible they are .

Nelson Algalohir
    I was a big Algalohir fan. Still want him to do well. At least he did great in the Super Bowl.

I make predictions and end up being wrong like everyone else . Do I constantly dig jokes in to every conversation..of course not Iím a man . But ... go back to the beginning of this thread . I warned everyone of this . I specifically said donít do this . You donít want this . I will bury you if you continue to do this ... lol.. yet Iíve been Covid gentle.. lol.. but heís been a damn monster[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] forget the sacks . Besides Chip Kelley Dak , Lamb Carson and Byron Maxwell heís never been more wrong
    Iím too tired to decipher this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Iím too tired to decipher this.

Or sober.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Bens stats relative are impressive. Plus an offense going from top 10 to bottom 5 back to fringe top 10 isnít enough to win the award?
    Ben is a 1st ballot HOF. Itís not a big surprise that he could have a great season. If heís healthy and has weapons why wouldnít he have a great season. On the other side weíre talking about a guy that almost lost his leg playing again and a guy that hasnít even stepped on the field in 5 years. If he gets 10 sacks in a season thatís pretty damn impressive. I predicted he would get 3-4 sacks max for the whole season.

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast