Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    This conversation actually reminded me of where the potential all pro thing started . You guys have been so overwhelmingly off base for so long even I forgot . I didn’t just call Smith that I called Gregory that too . What I said was Dallas drafted 2 players in the 2nd round who’s initial draft projection was among the top 3 picks. I then went on to say any team that picks a player top 3 is expecting All Pro potential 😂😂😂😂😂... I literally just remembered that . And you guys took the ball and twisted and turned and flipped and flopped for what seems like thousands of posts each and every 1 of them lacking the context provided in my original statement... shame , shame , shame 🤐

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Smith, Gregory and Irving . 3 Animals that should be very wealthy right now yet they are scratching and clawing just to play a snap . 2 are Cowboys and the 3rd May also be by the start of the season .. lolol... MM must be like .. WTF ????
    They’ve already said they have no interest in David Irving. He literally quit on the team. His last year here he had just come back from suspension and played maybe 2 games. In his second game back he got a high ankle sprain. At that point he refused to rehab and just straight up stopped coming to the facility. Meanwhile Beasley also got a high ankle sprain (I think it was the very next week). Beasley’s was more severe and was back on the field within 3 games. Irving meanwhile completely checked out. Literally never came back for rehab or anything. Then during the off season he actually expected to get a max offer from the Cowboys.

So the difference between Irving an Gregory is... one has no desire to play football. Irving only wants to get paid and smoke weed. Gregory on the other hand is always at the facility (even during his suspension). He meets with the coaches on a regular basis. The only time he missed a rehab assignment was when he was in rehab. Gregory likes football and has a good work ethic he just has a mental disorder and apparently likes weed more than football. Gregory has qualities that are worth redeeming and Irving doesn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also just to clarify. Aldon Smith’s contract is basically for $2M however can go up to $4M if he hits incentives. Also the contract only goes into effect if he’s actually reinstated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scumbag for a scumbag franchise. Should fit right in.

Addiction sucks. I hope Smith is over his demons. However, going back into the NFL lifestyle is a recipe for falling back off the wagon, so I hope he is able to work with his support group and the team and keep on track.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Addiction sucks. I hope Smith is over his demons. However, going back into the NFL lifestyle is a recipe for falling back off the wagon, so I hope he is able to work with his support group and the team and keep on track.
    There's no helping a guy like Smith. He has to make a conscious choice to help himself. Judging from his recent behavior I would say he hasnt reached that rock bottom self realization point.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Scumbag for a scumbag franchise. Should fit right in.
    I’d take a alcoholic over a dog killer and day of the week . Was there ever a bigger scumbag signing then Slick Vick????🤐

I’d take a alcoholic over a dog killer and day of the week . Was there ever a bigger scumbag signing then Slick Vick????[emoji850]
    Aaron Hernandez lol

You would think Dallas would eventually attempt to change the culture and character. Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Aaron Hernandez lol
    I like dogs more then people .. lol

I’d take a alcoholic over a dog killer and day of the week . Was there ever a bigger scumbag signing then Slick Vick????🤐
    *reformed

both are disgusting tbh but you are correct here.

no risk little reward signing... dude hasnt played in 30 years.

Aaron Hernandez and Rae Carruth come to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Aaron Hernandez and Rae Carruth come to mind.
    Ray Lewis*

*-allegedly.

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast