Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 586
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,317
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Bradham - hit a guy, no problems since. Bad act for sure, better than hitting a mother/gf/wife/woman
    Mills - hit a guy, no problems since, at least it's hitting a man (like many guys have)
    Peters - drag racing, lol. Saint since.
    Huff - released 2 days later

    The list you gave kind of proves my point. It looks like the Eagles support system is pretty good. Guys don't continue to repeatedly get in trouble or quit the team in order to participate in illegal activity.

    Keep in mind, no team is full of angels, nobody has said that, buuuuuuut if you want to think there is similarity to the guys you mentioned and thee guys I listed for you, well, that's silly.
    I guess the difference is eagles players hit men and cowboys players hit women

    Your baby can't do this

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,396
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I guess the difference is eagles players hit men and cowboys players hit women
    I think itís important to know that only one cowboy has been arrested for domestic abuse in the last 20 years.

  3. #438
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    You do know that football is not life right? Life extends beyond football.

    Some players use the help the Cowboys provide for them and some guys are just too far gone. Does that mean that every player should never be given a second chance? As soon as a guy ****s up once should he be blackballed from the NFL and never be allowed to play again?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is one of the reasons why Jones is one of the most respected owners amongst players throughout the league. They all love Jerry . But in here itís a bad thing . Iíll tell you right now I have similar issues as Gregory . And Iíve chose to self medicate with marijuana since I was 15 . Does it work as good as Xanax or lithium or what poison they use . Probably not . And although at times my use can be classified as abuse rather then Medicate I credit it with saving my life 2 fold . I havnt poisoned my body with doctor perscribed medication and itís help prevent me from killing myself. So far anyway . In other words I would either be a Randy Gregory or a sad story of a athlete killing himself but passed the piss tests . So yeah Iím routing for Gregory because his story hits home . Whoever donít like it cash me outside how bout dat?

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,038
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Because one is still illegal in many places and the other isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Because it was illegal, especially then.
    your point?

    just because something is illegal does not mean it is immoral.

    weed is one of the most helpful drugs at fixing various mental and physical issues with VERY few negative side effects that come with it.

    it's only illegal because of fearmongering and corruption.

    and making it illegal itself has caused far more problems and crimes than weed itself ever has

    I'll repeat this for the millionth time, weed has literally saved lives in certain circumstances, and people have been sent to jail over choosing to smoke weed rather than risk getting addicted or ODing on significantly more dangerous, yet acceptable drugs.

    **** like this should piss you off
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

    When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

  5. #440
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    58,664
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    your point?

    just because something is illegal does not mean it is immoral.

    weed is one of the most helpful drugs at fixing various mental and physical issues with VERY few negative side effects that come with it.

    it's only illegal because of fearmongering and corruption.

    and making it illegal itself has caused far more problems and crimes than weed itself ever has

    I'll repeat this for the millionth time, weed has literally saved lives in certain circumstances, and people have been sent to jail over choosing to smoke weed rather than risk getting addicted or ODing on significantly more dangerous, yet acceptable drugs.

    **** like this should piss you off
    Our point is doing something illegal shows questionable judgement. This isn't a should or shouldn't weed be illegal. Its should or shouldn't you do something illegal.

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,038
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Because one is still illegal in many places and the other isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Our point is doing something illegal shows questionable judgement. This isn't a should or shouldn't weed be illegal. Its should or shouldn't you do something illegal.
    in the case of weed, absolutely yes.

    smoking weed is not indicative of poor judgment whatsoever.


    the only poor judgment is making it illegal.

    literally someone who is an alcoholic would be far more telling than smoking weed, and that's completely legal.

    stop trying to judge morals on what is legal or illegal and instead judge on whether the act was moral or immoral.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

    When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

  7. #442
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    58,664
    You keep having a different conversation than everyone else is.

    At the time he did it he was doing something illegal. Doing something illegal shows a possible poor judgement.

  8. #443
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16,669
    285 pounds 6 percent body fat and ripped a resistance apparatus out of the wallafter Glazer said.. Iíve had a lot of really big really strong guys use it . No one ever ripped it out of the wall . Smith is monstrous ď I think SF had him listed at 255 . I might have to change my projection. He could actually play inside and out at 285 . This could Turn out to be Trumps coronavirus for some of these guys In here . It could end disasteressly. It could be the end for some . Will they withstand my assaults if this works out ... they already over play the potential all pro thing so thatís gonna happen anyway . I canít lose here .

  9. #444
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16,669
    They will try to back pedal like they are doing already and like when JSmith looked like he was gonna be a very good ball player. But Iím not allowing it . Iím on their *** with both players . And Dak. And Wentz . Iím on your ***!!

  10. #445
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86,824
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Our point is doing something illegal shows questionable judgement. This isn't a should or shouldn't weed be illegal. Its should or shouldn't you do something illegal.
    Yup

  11. #446
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16,669
    All I know is I sure hope Hollywood Henderson stays away from Aldon Smith . Him being a former QB really effects Smiths chances of a comeback even though he himself is now longtime sober .

  12. #447
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,951
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    your point?

    just because something is illegal does not mean it is immoral.

    weed is one of the most helpful drugs at fixing various mental and physical issues with VERY few negative side effects that come with it.

    it's only illegal because of fearmongering and corruption.

    and making it illegal itself has caused far more problems and crimes than weed itself ever has

    I'll repeat this for the millionth time, weed has literally saved lives in certain circumstances, and people have been sent to jail over choosing to smoke weed rather than risk getting addicted or ODing on significantly more dangerous, yet acceptable drugs.

    **** like this should piss you off
    I agree there are moral and political arguments for the legalization of marijuana.

    But let's not deny one can get addicted to it. If someone takes it to help with anxiety, I got no negative opinion on that, but it's obviously even more likely to lead to an addiction. I don't want to demonize addiction either. But if an addiction prevents you from practicing your vocation, then that is not good. In such a case it would be more beneficial to treat that addiction.

    Randy Gregory not being able to play football since 2015 does not reflect well on the Cowboys support system. I don't think Gregory is a bad guy. I have criticism of the NFL's weed policy. But I assume it is in his interest and in the Cowboys' interest that he plays football, which requires going through the program. Gregory seems unable to do so and the Cowboys seem unable to support him.

  13. #448
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86,824
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    All I know is I sure hope Hollywood Henderson stays away from Aldon Smith . Him being a former QB really effects Smiths chances of a comeback even though he himself is now longtime sober .
    Keep creating discussion that never occurred, well, other than in your own head.

  14. #449
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86,824
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I agree there are moral and political arguments for the legalization of marijuana.

    But let's not deny one can get addicted to it. If someone takes it to help with anxiety, I got no negative opinion on that, but it's obviously even more likely to lead to an addiction. I don't want to demonize addiction either. But if an addiction prevents you from practicing your vocation, then that is not good. In such a case it would be more beneficial to treat that addiction.

    Randy Gregory not being able to play football since 2015 does not reflect well on the Cowboys support system. I don't think Gregory is a bad guy. I have criticism of the NFL's weed policy. But I assume it is in his interest and in the Cowboys' interest that he plays football, which requires going through the program. Gregory seems unable to do so and the Cowboys seem unable to support him.
    Yup

  15. #450
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86,824
    Before surf goes full surf, letís be sure this is out there...

    Itís possible Aldon Smith could still be a good nfl player. I realize nobody has suggested otherwise, but here we are.

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •