Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    By the way, the Michael Vick signing didn't bother me much because I don't think what he did is worse than industrial animal slaughtering, which is part of the daily life of most of the people who criticized him. Also he served a prison sentence for it. I mean, usually the prison system makes people more criminal or even crazy, but it's still a big difference talking about second chances there. Aldon Smith has been suspended for years and yet he can't stay out of trouble.
    Didnít he also make bomb threats? Itís not just him drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I don't judge their morality relative to me. It's not their decision whether they play in the NFL. I judge the organization that signs them and conclude whether I should bother supporting it.

There were plenty of Eagles fans who wanted the team to sign AB. I'm glad that didn't happen. That doesn't mean I think AB is "morally inferior". He deserves professional help if he wants it.
    I chose my words loosely I guess. Just saying that itís inevitable we all end up cheering for people with questionable behaviour.
    Iím sure when all teams draft that they to some degree overlook serious character flaws.
    I also think there is a degree of luck of how some players develop as they get older and how they will handle their financial windfall.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Just saying that itís inevitable we all end up cheering for people with questionable behaviour.
    To quote Bartleby, I prefer not to.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Weíre all in the same boat relatively speaking. To believe otherwise is just silly.
    We are all inevitably going to cheer or have unknowingly cheered for someone who is morally inferior to us.
    I misspoke. Youíd never hear me cheer the person, but of course I cheered the outcome.

Iíd prefer guys like Tyreek hill and Greg hardy to never experience success.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    He already got reinstated?

Your baby can't do this

ďHasnít missed a sessionĒ.

Itís a Wednesday night class lol.

In all seriousness, as the son of an addict, I hope he finds peace and remains sober.

I do wonder how his bomb threats went over with the vets during Story Time at Jays.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    He already got reinstated?
    Now itís going to be he will need the Great Wall of China to prevent him from getting at least 12 sacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Are they installing any 5g towers near your house. Iím reading they scramble your brain waves .
    The first time I heard that theory I laughed my *** off. I thought that was the dumbest **** I ever heard. After reading up on it a bit and listing to some of theories it makes a little more sense to me. Iím not saying I full on believe it but there is a possibility it could be true.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Bobby Bonilla is under contract with the Mets.

If anything, he's hurting the Cowboys and their available monies to sign players that are employable.
    No heís not, because while heís suspended heís not getting paid therefore has no impact on the cap. The only portion of his contract that effected the cap was his signing bonus of $300k, which was counted against last years cap. They are literally paying him nothing (and 0 cap hit) while heís suspended yet have his rights for 2 seasons. His contract is not hurting them from signing anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    No heís not, because while heís suspended heís not getting paid therefore has no impact on the cap. The only portion of his contract that effected the cap was his signing bonus of $300k, which was counted against last years cap. They are literally paying him nothing (and 0 cap hit) while heís suspended yet have his rights for 2 seasons. His contract is not hurting them from signing anyone.

If that's true, either Sportrac was wrong or I very well could have misinterpreted it as I said. I've never claimed to be a contract guru.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Saved his life all the way to 5 suspensions huh?
    You do know that football is not life right? Life extends beyond football.

Some players use the help the Cowboys provide for them and some guys are just too far gone. Does that mean that every player should never be given a second chance? As soon as a guy ****s up once should he be blackballed from the NFL and never be allowed to play again?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You asked for low character guys, there's a few.

Dez beat his own mom, how much lower can one get?
    Again, how is that any different that the players the Eagles employ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Again, how is that any different that the players the Eagles employ?

Which Eagles players have been found guilty of these things?

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast