Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Gimme 8 sacks from him . It ainít 20 like heís capable of but itís gonna take a lot of attention to keep him under 10. Iím good with that for 2 million ... your not? 2 million ? Really ? This is JJ Watt with baggage . Probably better then Watt pre issues .
    Iíll say the same thing this offseason that I said last offseason when you were over hyping the cowboys per usual. If the cowboys canít make the playoffs with the amount of talent on that team, then maybe dak isnít the one.. They went out and got dak the best over all weapons on offense in the NFL! That wasnít enough somehow.. Now they are trying to load up on defense and hell, they even signed a high profile kicker to see if thatís enough, we will see.

Your baby can't do this

Wait, surf is actually hyping a guy that hasnít been in the nfl since Obama was in office?

Covid is wild Iím telling ya.

Gimme 8 sacks from him . It ainít 20 like heís capable of but itís gonna take a lot of attention to keep him under 10. Iím good with that for 2 million ... your not? 2 million ? Really ? This is JJ Watt with baggage . Probably better then Watt pre issues .
    He hasn't played in 5 years. There's no telling what kind of shape he is and is an alcoholic, so doubt he's been living that healthy life either. I'm literally not worried about this guy at all. Aside from him being a grade A POS, and the fact he's likely got a ways to go from even being reinstated, even if he gets on the field you will be lucky to get that 2 million dollar investment out of him. There is a small chance that if he clears all these hurdles that he might be a useful player, but 8 sacks? Not exactly sure what you are smoking, but that is beyond any optimistic scenario I can think of.

No idea at all if he will produce. The only I know is that financially the cowboys have nothing to lose.
    There is no guaranteed money. He gets bonuses for every game he plays.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    I'm literally not worried about a guy that hasn't played football in 5 years. And if Roger has an ounce of integrity he should remain suspended anyway.
    Heís going to be reinstated. But I do agree with you about him really being a non-factor at this point because of the amount of time heís been out of the game.

The Cowboys are just taking a flyer on him to see if he has anything left. Heís on a 1 year deal for $2M that can go up to $4M if he reaches some incentives in his contract. Based on the amount of time he will be out he likely will not hit those incentives. And if he completely sucks they can just cut him with no impact on the cap since none of his contract is guaranteed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=Mr.B;33437605]Heís going to be reinstated. But I do agree with you about him really being a non-factor at this point because of the amount of time heís been out of the game.

The Cowboys are just taking a flyer on him to see if he has anything left. Heís on a 1 year deal for $2M that can go up to $4M if he reaches some incentives in his contract. Based on the amount of time he will be out he likely will not hit those incentives. And if he completely sucks they can just cut him with no impact on the cap since none of his contract is guaranteed.

Sent from https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/dallas-c...on-smith-7722/

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    No idea at all if he will produce. The only I know is that financially the cowboys have nothing to lose.
    There is no guaranteed money. He gets bonuses for every game he plays.
    Yet you wonder why Eagles fans poke fun at surf.

When (If) he flames out or doesn't produce and surfs "pimping" is brought up, make sure you don't come rushing to his rescue by blaming the "big bad meanie phill pants".

He just called a guy out of the league for 5 years "JJ Watt with baggage".

I can't even...

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post

When (If) he flames out or doesn't produce and surfs "pimping" is brought up, make sure you don't come rushing to his rescue by blaming the "big bad meanie phill pants".

I can't even...
    You guys have been guilty of it in the past.
    Surf is just saying that that their starting points were similar. He is obviously not looking for that production. I think heís hoping for 8 to 10 sacks or so.

Like I said this is Jerry rolling the dice . Iím not hyping anyone. In fact Iíll say thereís probably a %25 chance this pays off. Iím just stating what the pay off could be . I add context like saying what he has in his favor like not being at a skill position where 5 years off could be a death sentence . What he does is damn near a street fight . Just beat the guy in front of you .

I can't even...
    Was he as Dominant as Watt before he started having issues ? Yes or no ?

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    You guys have been guilty of it in the past.
    Surf is just saying that that their starting points were similar. He is obviously not looking for that production. I think heís hoping for 8 to 10 sacks or so.
    Lol, ok.

Gimme 8 sacks from him . It ainít 20 like heís capable of but itís gonna take a lot of attention to keep him under 10. Iím good with that for 2 million ... your not? 2 million ? Really ? This is JJ Watt with baggage .
    He's making a claim, right here, that he's JJ Watt with baggage, right now.

I'm dying here.

100% guaranteed if Aldon Smith is signed by Philly all we would be hearing from surf is how dumb it is.

No one pokes fun at surf unless you think making statements that prove to be wrong %90 of the time is poking fun.. lol.. when are you ever right ? The 1 year you guys didnít hype the Eagles they won the SB . I mean you want to poke fun .. thatís kind of game over especially since it was me that told you that year was the best chance they would have in a while before the season even started . I own you ... go down the line . Chip Kelley , Byron Maxwell , Evan Mathis , Dak Prescott , J Smith , Robert Quinn . You do this every off season and end up wrong most of the time. Your player evaluations are as dependable as the ginger Bread Mans body .

Was he as Dominant as Watt before he started having issues ? Yes or no ?
    No:
    https://www.pro-football-reference.c...s#totals::none

100% guaranteed if Aldon Smith is signed by Philly all we would be hearing from surf is how dumb it is.

I was just thinking this . Iíd be a little nervous it worked out. As you should be. Cuz Thatís where you and I differ . Like the Slay trade. I praised that even going as far to defend it when people were saying heís a lockeroom issue .

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast