Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Ray Lewis*

*-allegedly.
    You won't find a disagreement here, but he has some pretty staunch supporters still about, so I didn't mention him.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Aaron Hernandez and Rae Carruth come to mind.
    Nah . Not to me . You know why people fight pit bulls ? I mean besides the strength ? Itís because they are so loyal they think they are pleasing itís owner . The owner always stays in view of the dog fighting for that reason . So those dogs literally die because they think itís pleasing the owner . Letís not even get into the bait dogs that are sacrificed to teach the dog how to kill . Dogs to young ? They use cats ... donít get me started on this issue .

Iíll tell you how easy this stuff starts though ... ran into a buddy of mine. Biggest pit guy I know. Had them since 85. Anyway havnt seen him in a while so first thing I asked about was his dogs. Tells me about a few then mentions Otis. Tells me about the fighting blood lines and all that. Then tells me he ran into this Spanish king we both now and the kid was bragging he had a grand champion . Talked my buddy into fighting his dog. My buddies dog destroyed him . So now he sees dollar signs because heís got something special ... blah blah blah bunch of fights later he faces a master grand champion . 4 hour fight later my buddies dog losses . He canít take him to a real Vet . Takes him wherever .. and the dog dies . Sickening part is him telling me how he trained him for this fight always ending the night massaging him ... ****ing dog thought he was just being pet ... guy is no longer a friend of mine tgats for sure.

https://twitter.com/jayglazer/status...355350528?s=21

Isnít Glazer pretty respected ? If heís saying itís amazing how he turned his life around Iím figuring Heís got some decent evidence . 5 multiple year absence has to effect his play but in other ways heís gotta be healthy and fresh as a daisy . This guy was no run of the mill pass rusher . He was unblockable .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Nah . Not to me . You know why people fight pit bulls ? I mean besides the strength ? Itís because they are so loyal they think they are pleasing itís owner . The owner always stays in view of the dog fighting for that reason . So those dogs literally die because they think itís pleasing the owner . Letís not even get into the bait dogs that are sacrificed to teach the dog how to kill . Dogs to young ? They use cats ... donít get me started on this issue .
    One guy killed people, the other hired someone to kill his unborn child and the mother. Sorry, I can't equate people to dogs.

Jason Witten is no longer a Cowboy, so domestic violence is acceptable in Dallas again.

All I know is if Philly signed this guy Iíd be scared if he got his **** together . Heís the Bo Jackson of DE. Heís a generational talent . A JJ Watt type of dominance . Is that worth just above league minimum pay scale ? Hell freaking yeah !!.. god forbid this guy is half the player he was at his peak .

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Aaron Hernandez lol
    Damn! Very true though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iíll tell you how easy this stuff starts though ... ran into a buddy of mine. Biggest pit guy I know. Had them since 85. Anyway havnt seen him in a while so first thing I asked about was his dogs. Tells me about a few then mentions Otis. Tells me about the fighting blood lines and all that. Then tells me he ran into this Spanish king we both now and the kid was bragging he had a grand champion . Talked my buddy into fighting his dog. My buddies dog destroyed him . So now he sees dollar signs because heís got something special ... blah blah blah bunch of fights later he faces a master grand champion . 4 hour fight later my buddies dog losses . He canít take him to a real Vet . Takes him wherever .. and the dog dies . Sickening part is him telling me how he trained him for this fight always ending the night massaging him ... ****ing dog thought he was just being pet ... guy is no longer a friend of mine tgats for sure.
    Where I grew up dog fighting and rooster fighting are extremely common. Itís huge business in the hood. Part of the problem is that some dog owners will drop their dogs off in an unincorporated part of southern Dallas. Those dogs then make their way around the southern sections of Dallas like Pleasant Grove where Iím from. You end up having these packs of wild *** dogs (mostly pits) running around the city being a problem. The city ends up spending tons of money just trying to gather these dogs up to euthanize them. Not to mention just the risk you take walking to the store down the street. The last thing you want to run across is a pack of wild *** pit bulls that are hungry and used to fighting.

Iíd take a alcoholic over a dog killer and day of the week . Was there ever a bigger scumbag signing then Slick Vick????🤐
    Yeah an alcoholic that beats his fiancee. Real stand up guy there. Also, have never defended the Vick signing one bit. Aside from the fact I wanted nothing to do with a dog killer, I didn't think he was a very good player or worth the distraction in the 1st place. Also, even though he has seemingly turned his life around, I still don't think he should ever be allowed to own a dog again.

Aldon Smith belongs in a padded room moreso than he belongs on an NFL football field. He's a danger to himself and a danger to others.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Yeah an alcoholic that beats his fiancee. Real stand up guy there. Also, have never defended the Vick signing one bit. Aside from the fact I wanted nothing to do with a dog killer, I didn't think he was a very good player or worth the distraction in the 1st place. Also, even though he has seemingly turned his life around, I still don't think he should ever be allowed to own a dog again.

Aldon Smith belongs in a padded room moreso than he belongs on an NFL football field. He's a danger to himself and a danger to others.
    Apparently there was an issue between him and Krapernick too, over a woman. Anyone know the specifics of what went on there?

All I know is if Philly signed this guy Iíd be scared if he got his **** together . Heís the Bo Jackson of DE. Heís a generational talent . A JJ Watt type of dominance . Is that worth just above league minimum pay scale ? Hell freaking yeah !!.. god forbid this guy is half the player he was at his peak .
    I'm literally not worried about a guy that hasn't played football in 5 years. And if Roger has an ounce of integrity he should remain suspended anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Apparently there was an issue between him and Krapernick too, over a woman. Anyone know the specifics of what went on there?
    Kaepernick's partner, Nessa Diab, used to be Aldon Smith's girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    I'm literally not worried about a guy that hasn't played football in 5 years. And if Roger has an ounce of integrity he should remain suspended anyway.
    lulz... cuz your dumb maybe ? Lol... this isnít a skill position bro itís about beating the guy in front of you to the QB . Only a hand full of players have been better then smith at doing that .. ever . Hes a generation talent with JJ Watt domination. Iíll take half of that any day of the week .

Gimme 8 sacks from him . It ainít 20 like heís capable of but itís gonna take a lot of attention to keep him under 10. Iím good with that for 2 million ... your not? 2 million ? Really ? This is JJ Watt with baggage . Probably better then Watt pre issues .

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast