Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Aldon Smith is back. Signs with Dallas

4m

Forgot all about this guy. Should fit in with most of the Cowboys d-line and get suspended soon. Kinda crazy to give a guy who hasn't played/been good in 7 years 4M when there were other DEs out there to be signed.

Jerry should just set his money on fire since he seems to enjoy wasting it.

Iím hoping itís for the minimum and a maximum of 4 million if all the incentives are met. Hopefully no guaranteed money.

Meh, I donít really care about the money since itís not going to keep them from signing anyone they want to sign. As a player, could also care less. Why not see what he has left. Let him smoke all the weed he wants, he canít be suspended for it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Meh, I donít really care about the money since itís not going to keep them from signing anyone they want to sign. As a player, could also care less. Why not see what he has left. Let him smoke all the weed he wants, he canít be suspended for it now.

The cowboys are usually smart about how they structure these kind of contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    The cowboys are usually smart about how they structure these kind of contracts.
    Yup. And at $4M the Cowboys are not expecting him to come in and be an All Pro again. If he can be a rotation guy and get 3-4 sacks this year heíd be worth it.

Weed is not his problem.

He's been arrested 4 times for DUI... The last one not even a year ago.

He's had 9 known run-ins with the law related to consuming alcohol, and arrested or detained 8 times. He's also been stabbed while under the influence, and committed domestic violence while under the influence (And may have made a bomb threat to a TSA agent while under the influence).

I really hope that Goodell steps in here and suspends him indefinitely but gives him the opportunity to make the changes needed. This man needs a lot of help and based on the fact that he hasn't even managed to stay out of trouble for the last year, I doubt that he's gotten it.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Weed is not his problem.

He's been arrested 4 times for DUI... The last one not even a year ago.

He's had 9 known run-ins with the law related to consuming alcohol, and arrested or detained 8 times. He's also been stabbed while under the influence, and committed domestic violence while under the influence (And may have made a bomb threat to a TSA agent while under the influence).

I really hope that Goodell steps in here and suspends him indefinitely but gives him the opportunity to make the changes needed. This man needs a lot of help and based on the fact that he hasn't even managed to stay out of trouble for the last year, I doubt that he's gotten it.
    Oh is that it? Thatís not that bad. I mean, who hasnít been stabbed while under the influence once or twice.

I still say meh. At best he will be a rotation guy. No one is expecting him to come in and be All Pro Aldon Smith. If he can be a rotation guy and give them 3-4 sacks heíll earn his $4M.

Oh is that it? Thatís not that bad. I mean, who hasnít been stabbed while under the influence once or twice.

I still say meh. At best he will be a rotation guy. No one is expecting him to come in and be All Pro Aldon Smith. If he can be a rotation guy and give them 3-4 sacks heíll earn his $4M.

Well I guess he still is suspended indefinitely so Goodell needs to reinstate him before he can play

Jerry just rolling the dice here . Why not ? I called this 6 months ago after I read a article about how well heís supposedly doing . Jones always had a soft spot for those comeback stories . But this is a guy you pretend doesnít even exist when your building your roster . 5 years removed you canít depend on him.

Smith, Gregory and Irving . 3 Animals that should be very wealthy right now yet they are scratching and clawing just to play a snap . 2 are Cowboys and the 3rd May also be by the start of the season .. lolol... MM must be like .. WTF ????

Only 2 million base salary and 2 million in sack incentives .

Another potential all pro

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Another potential all pro
    Could be . The lord works in very mysterious ways . Jason Peters could stay healthy and be a potential all pro for someone and heís 50 . These elite physical talents ... you just donít know when or if their body can show some flashes of its heyday . Smith is only 30 so for him itís more rust then age but 5 years .. thatís kind of crazy .

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast