Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Sting here watching VICK and it had me wondering whatís harder return . For a QB to miss multiple seasons in jail with no training or probably even a football or for a DE to miss multiple years training the whole time ? Pretty damn impressive what Vick did. They said when he got to Philly he didnít have 1 ad left .
    Easily harder for a QB to return.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    We're just gonna put Jalen Hurts on the field every time Aldon "Hulk Smash" Smith lines up on defense.
    Iíd be perfectly ok with the Eagles putting in a rookie QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Easily harder for a QB to return.
    Easily harder?
    an oxymoron I don't believe I've seen
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Iíd be perfectly ok with the Eagles putting in a rookie QB.

Iím trying to like it but I hate that pick so much.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Easily harder?
    an oxymoron I don't believe I've seen
    Yeah Iíve consistently never seen something like that

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Yeah Iíve consistently never seen something like that
    BDawk confuses me on the regular but this one has me re-reading more than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    BDawk confuses me on the regular but this one has me re-reading more than normal.

Kisses.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Iím trying to like it but I hate that pick so much.
    As much as this board goes back and forth on Wentz vs Dak it would be funny if in 3 years the starting QBís for the Eagles and Cowboys are Hurts and Ben DiNucci.

As much as this board goes back and forth on Wentz vs Dak it would be funny if in 3 years the starting QBís for the Eagles and Cowboys are Hurts and Ben DiNucci.

The year is 3020 and Cowboys and Eagles fans are talking about Stephon Nickburry vs Ashton Willpan on PSD.

Iím counting on The NOOCH . I have absolutely no emotional ties to Dak . The revolving issue in here has always been Eagles fans using metrics to dis credit Dak that Wentz is worse at . And that just goes around and around and around . Hell I donít care if itís Dalton as long as they win . I try to stay out of the madness anymore but itís almost immposible. I had 3 posts that I decided to delete instead of posting because itís just tiring . The defensive stats they were posting . I was gonna say Philly had the number 1 defense at home and Wentz benefitted from that or the 13 points they gave up @ Buffalo and I wanted to know if the Bdawk theory of adding drops to stats was allowed for Dak when talking about the good teams they lost to . You know since Dallas led the NFL in drops but itís all just retreads of what was talked about a zillion times

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Iím counting on The NOOCH . I have absolutely no emotional ties to Dak . The revolving issue in here has always been Eagles fans using metrics to dis credit Dak that Wentz is worse at . And that just goes around and around and around . Hell I donít care if itís Dalton as long as they win . I try to stay out of the madness anymore but itís almost immposible. I had 3 posts that I decided to delete instead of posting because itís just tiring . The defensive stats they were posting . I was gonna say Philly had the number 1 defense at home and Wentz benefitted from that or the 13 points they gave up @ Buffalo and I wanted to know if the Bdawk theory of adding drops to stats was allowed for Dak when talking about the good teams they lost to . You know since Dallas led the NFL in drops but itís all just retreads of what was talked about a zillion times
    If you put a lot more of your resources into the offense, then you can't complain afterward that the defense isn't winning games. So sure, Wentz benefits from having players like Fletcher Cox on the team who make a lot of money. But besides that, the Cowboys defense held the Patriots and Saints to 13 and 12 points *in losses*. The 2019 Eagles didn't lose a single game where the opposing offense was held to fewer than 17 points.

As for the drops the whole point has always been that the Eagles had drops on the last meaningful, game-deciding play in several games. Football is situational. The Cowboys offense had awesome per play averages, but a lot of that is due to blowing out teams with a 5-11 or worse record in 6 games and didn't translate to tougher opponents.

If you put a lot more of your resources into the offense, then you can't complain afterward that the defense isn't winning games. So sure, Wentz benefits from having players like Fletcher Cox on the team who make a lot of money. But besides that, the Cowboys defense held the Patriots and Saints to 13 and 12 points *in losses*. The 2019 Eagles didn't lose a single game where the opposing offense was held to fewer than 17 points.

As for the drops the whole point has always been that the Eagles had drops on the last meaningful, game-deciding play in several games. Football is situational. The Cowboys offense had awesome per play averages, but a lot of that is due to blowing out teams with a 5-11 or worse record in 6 games and didn't translate to tougher opponents.
    Louder for those in the back.

If the Eagles put a lot more of their resources into the defense, than you really canít complain afterward that the WRís arenít very good.

If the Eagles put a lot more of their resources into the defense, than you really canít complain afterward that the WRís arenít very good.
    I'm not complaining. I've said if Wentz is a franchise QB he has to make do with what we got. Certainly the injuries didn't help. But I wanted the Eagles to draft a LB in the 1st round.

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast