Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    So Dez is gonna effect the comeback of Smith?? [emoji1787][emoji1787]... itís really time to [emoji850]... this is over. Itís been over. This is embarrassing to watch ..Dez[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
    Dude makes himself look like and even bigger idiot each time he posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but isn't the fact that they're not on the team anymore evidence that maybe Dallas doesn't have as good of a support system as you want to believe?
    So because a couple of guys decided not to take the help offered that means Aldon Smith is already going to fail?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Dude makes himself look like and even bigger idiot each time he posts.

This started with Surf asking "when's the last time Dallas had a locker rom issue".

Answer - the entire team (minus Dak) allegedly quit (according to you guys). To everyone outside of Dallas that's an obvious locker that isn't strong.

But again, as with many surf discussions they continue to wind down these long curvy roads because it's the only way he can keep going.

Nobody has suggested anything Dez did will effect Aldon Smith. Dez was just one of the low character guys, along with several others that Dallas employed or took chances on. Those guys continued to have issues and didn't support the "Dallas has the greatest support system in the NFL" as surf continued to try and trot out there.

Aldon Smith is back. Signs with Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Do you consider a guy that beat his mom on numerous occasions, high character?
    Beat on his mom? Numerous occasions? Please provide a source if youíre going to make claims like that.

Or are you so much of a puss that hitting some with a hat is considered beating. Let me guess, you were bullied as a kid (even possibly as an adult). Wait... youíre a flat Earther too arenít you?

Last edited by Mr.B; 04-08-2020 at 11:31 AM.

So because a couple of guys decided not to take the help offered that means Aldon Smith is already going to fail?

Nobody said Smith WILL fail. The discussion was NEVER about that, the question was NEVER asked.

It was questioned how good can Dallas support system be with their recent history of guys like Zeke, Brent, Irving, Dez, Hardy and Gregory.

I'm in the camp that Smith CAN succeed, what I don't expect is for him to be at an elite level or perform like Watt with baggage needing extra attention from an offense to not reach double digit sacks. Maybe is, he's an MU guy, liked his game before he turned in to a terroristic threat making POS. I would love to see a redemption story similar to a guy like Vick.

Best on his mom? Numerous occasions? Please provide a source if youíre going to make claims like that.

Or are you so much of a puss that hitting some with a hat is considered beating. Let me guess, you were bullied as a kid (even possibly as an adult). Wait... youíre a flat Earther too arenít you?

Too easy...

This is coming from his mom, not an anonymous source. That's what is funny, there's a person attached to this story, a name, yet you don't believe it buuuuuuuut think that an anonymous story about Wentz must be gospel.
    https://www.espn.com/dallas/nfl/stor...mom-police-say
    indicated on a 911 call that this was not the first time she was assaulted by her son.

"I can't keep letting him do this," said Angela Bryant, who made the call from the nearby home of family friend and adviser David Wells. "I can't keep letting him do me like this. I'm tired. I'm going to put an end to it today. I'm going to put an end to it today. I'm tired."

So I ask again, since there is, smoke as you said, Dez beat his mother on numerous occasions, right? Answer carefully because you've already drawn your line in the stand with Wentz and the "everyone hates him" rhetoric.

I won't even address the personal comments/attack though, that's usually the typical go to when someone knows they have nothing left.

Which Eagles players have been found guilty of these things?
    Thereís certainly teams that avoid it more than others (signing those guys). Dallas hasnít been one of those teams. We arenít talking alledged incidents either (like Mills and Ags).
    Eagles player Nigel Bradshaw? Beating a guy at a hotel? Mills was arrested (Dez wasnít), thatís not alleged, he actually was arrested. Jason Peters arrested for drag racing and then running from the cops, Josh Huff arrested for being caught with weed and a gun. Thereís more if you want me to continue.

Too easy...

This is coming from his mom, not an anonymous source. That's what is funny, there's a person attached to this story, a name, yet you don't believe it buuuuuuuut think that an anonymous story about Wentz must be gospel.
    https://www.espn.com/dallas/nfl/stor...mom-police-say
    indicated on a 911 call that this was not the first time she was assaulted by her son.

"I can't keep letting him do this," said Angela Bryant, who made the call from the nearby home of family friend and adviser David Wells. "I can't keep letting him do me like this. I'm tired. I'm going to put an end to it today. I'm going to put an end to it today. I'm tired."

So I ask again, since there is, smoke as you said, Dez beat his mother on numerous occasions, right? Answer carefully because you've already drawn your line in the stand with Wentz and the "everyone hates him" rhetoric.

I won't even address the personal comments/attack though, that's usually the typical go to when someone knows they have nothing left.
    You need to go back and read what became of that story. Donít just cherry pick a comment from a lady that was likely high on crack when she made that comment. As the son of an addict you of all people should know that when someone is hooked on drugs that are not the most honest people in the world.

You need to go back and read what became of that story. Donít just cherry pick a comment from a lady that was likely high on crack when she made that comment. As the son of an addict you of all people should know that when someone is hooked on drugs that are not the most honest people in the world.

Neither are "anonymous" sources...

Eagles player Nigel Bradshaw? Beating a guy at a hotel? Mills was arrested (Dez wasnít), thatís not alleged, he actually was arrested. Jason Peters arrested for drag racing and then running from the cops, Josh Huff arrested for being caught with weed and a gun. Thereís more if you want me to continue.

Bradham - hit a guy, no problems since. Bad act for sure, better than hitting a mother/gf/wife/woman
    Mills - hit a guy, no problems since, at least it's hitting a man (like many guys have)
    Peters - drag racing, lol. Saint since.
    Huff - released 2 days later

The list you gave kind of proves my point. It looks like the Eagles support system is pretty good. Guys don't continue to repeatedly get in trouble or quit the team in order to participate in illegal activity.

Keep in mind, no team is full of angels, nobody has said that, buuuuuuut if you want to think there is similarity to the guys you mentioned and thee guys I listed for you, well, that's silly.

I don't think Dez is a low character guy. I think he comes from a rough background and had some pretty minor issues early on in his career. The other guys you mention I agree with completely, but Dez shouldn't be lumped in with them.

I'd put Zeke more in line with them than Dez.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I don't think Dez is a low character guy. I think he comes from a rough background and had some pretty minor issues early on in his career. The other guys you mention I agree with completely, but Dez shouldn't be lumped in with them.

I'd put Zeke more in line with them than Dez.
    Dez is a tough to pin character guy. If you are with him I bet he comes off as a high character guy. But if you aren't I'm sure he comes off as very questionable.

I put it like one of my friends I got. He seemingly makes 'racist' comments at times. But I know he's far from it. But if you look at it from the outside and realize he laughs at people that do stereotypical things for their race, it looks bad. But when you know him, you realize he's just laughing to himself that some stereotypes are true.

why would you seriously put "caught with weed" as a low character issue.

that's less of an issue than "drinking alcohol" at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post

Because one is still illegal in many places and the other isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post

Because it was illegal, especially then.

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast