Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but isn't the fact that they're not on the team anymore evidence that maybe Dallas doesn't have as good of a support system as you want to believe?
    What would make you think that ? Dez was released because his salary was more then his production. BUT DEZ WASNT PART OF ANY SUPPORT SYSTEM HE WASNT IN TROUBLE WHEN HE WAS RELEASED ..... thatís what makes just bringing his name up pretty pathetic.. no?? Lol

Dez has never even been suspended ... am I missing something besides a guy trying to play hopscotch with a foot in his mouth .

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but isn't the fact that they're not on the team anymore evidence that maybe Dallas doesn't have as good of a support system as you want to believe?
    Crazy huh?

Or maybe the issue with the support system is still on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Yeah he didnít kill him self yet .
    Low bar your setting there. Pathetic.

Smith better watch out for PAC Man Jones too I heard he lurks around trying to get cowboy players into trouble .

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Low bar your setting there. Pathetic.
    Ya don't say...

I got a lot of laughs today thanks .. I know it wasnít intentional to be funny but thatís why itís funny ... Dez😂😂😂😂😂

I got a lot of laughs today thanks .. I know it wasnít intentional to be funny but thatís why itís funny ... Dez😂😂😂😂😂
    Do you consider a guy that beat his mom on numerous occasions, high character?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Do you consider a guy that beat his mom on numerous occasions, high character?
    His mom was a crack head selling that *** . But youíve already been told Dez pushed his mom out of the way to get to his brother who deserved a beating to . Heís such a bad character guy heís working out with Dak right now and thereís whispers Dallas May give him another shot to. What a awful person he must have been on that team🤣🤣... come on baby pull it together you know damn well none of the garbage your talking is going to mean squat as far as if Smith stays sober and makes a successful return . Less then squat actually . And you know it.

Letís start over .

Who are the low character guys that will disrupt Smiths comeback . .. lol... this is crazy .
    The point I made is that Dallas has a very low standard when it comes to their players. They also signed domestic abuser Greg Hardy recently, and had Josh Brent kill a teammate while DUI. Those are just two examples with issues similar to Aldon Smith, so the signing of him won't affect that standard at all.

As for "Smith's comeback", who knows how that will go. Maybe he's got a girlfriend that Dak likes and Smith will smash up another one of his QB's cars.

I guess Smith would fit in well with the eagles too.
    This idea that fans think that their team has better morals is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Here

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    I guess Smith would fit in well with the eagles too.
    This idea that fans think that their team has better morals is laughable.
    Thereís certainly teams that avoid it more than others (signing those guys). Dallas hasnít been one of those teams. We arenít talking alledged incidents either (like Mills and Ags).

Hell look at KC with their plethora of woman beaters.

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast