Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Of course. That shouldn't be a surprise at all. The Clippers could win 10 championships in a row and it'll always be a Laker town.
    That said, Kawhi got the loudest MVP chants during that game.
    Which goes back to my original point. They are a third wheel in staples. They need their own arena..

I think the hornets have the worst roster, with the least brightest future, with the least amount of hope to become anything close to relevant. Hornets fans have to get excited for and pay to watch the likes of Rozier, Monk, and Bridges?

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    And what has that gotten you?
    Kawhi.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    And what has that gotten you?
    bragging rights over Laker fans and beer money

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Kawhi.
    him too, I think

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I think the hornets have the worst roster, with the least brightest future, with the least amount of hope to become anything close to relevant. Hornets fans have to get excited for and pay to watch the likes of Rozier, Monk, and Bridges?
    And it's pretty much been that way for quite awhile. Kemba was maybe the worst possible player for them. No where near good enough to carry them anywhere beyond like 7 or 8 seed in a bad conference but also too good to get a top 3 pick too often.

Didn't hear anything about it until reading the title of this thread.

So yes, it's true.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

So your definitely certain that Charlotte will be without an NBA basketball team and the Carolinas overall isnít a good place for basketball in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by SmartCritic2007 View Post
    So your definitely certain that Charlotte will be without an NBA basketball team and the Carolinas overall isnít a good place for basketball in the future?
    100%. I'd bet my life's savings. Get it tattooed.

Don't question my clout either.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    They should. Go to Seattle if Balmer won't take the Clippers there. Then put New Orleans in the eastern conference.
    Why Charlotte? Pick a lesser market like Memphis. Charlotte is more of a basketball town than Memphis by far. The attendance numbers back this up.

Memphis is consistently a bottom producer even when they're winning. Even the year that they went to the WCF and the season right after they were 19th and 20th respectively. Hornets when they're winning (rarely) are a top attendance team. In 96-97 they were #1 in attendance. That's something Memphis can't do no matter what.

Grizzlies are originally from the Northwest, send them back.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Why Charlotte? Pick a lesser market like Memphis. Charlotte is more of a basketball town than Memphis by far. The attendance numbers back this up.

Memphis is consistently a bottom producer even when they're winning. Even the year that they went to the WCF and the season right after they were 19th and 20th respectively. Hornets when they're winning (rarely) are a top attendance team. In 96-97 they were #1 in attendance. That's something Memphis can't do no matter what.

Grizzlies are originally from the Northwest, send them back.
    Does it have to do with Memphis having one of the smaller arenas in the NBA?

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    They should. Go to Seattle if Balmer won't take the Clippers there. Then put New Orleans in the eastern conference.
    I think Memphis will go East before New Orleans.

Sounds like KG wants to be part of a ownership group. Possibly get the Sonics back on the map.

The reason why I ask is because I understand the Charlotte Hornets arena lease ends in 2030 does this neccesarily mean that the team will movie again?

Quote Originally Posted by SmartCritic2007 View Post
    The reason why I ask is because I understand the Charlotte Hornets arena lease ends in 2030 does this neccesarily mean that the team will movie again?
    Yes. They are headed to Japan and will become the Killer Hornets.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12