Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,393

    Dolan Tests Positive for COVID-19

    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    and? you keeping up with the rest of what's going on? He can have no symptoms but still can pass it to someone's who's body can't fight it........

    No matter what separate anything a human has done and we are talking sports from real life tragedies and deaths, it's called compassion and more simpler human.
    Yes I understand I work in a supermarket 6 days a week. Why so defensive? Iím not wishing Ill on him or anyone Stilla.

    Why would he be tested with no symptoms? Perhaps because heís loaded. Same thing with Durant. Others who are exhibiting symptoms are not getting tested as quickly


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ManningToTyree; 03-31-2020 at 02:55 AM.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    48,690
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Yes I understand I work in a supermarket 6 days a week. Why so defensive? Iím not wishing Ill on him or anyone Stilla.

    Why would he be tested with no symptoms? Perhaps because heís loaded. Same thing with Durant. Others who are exhibiting symptoms are not getting tested as quickly


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well it truly is a scary time, and related to a slew of Dr's and Nurses I see and hear all the front line things, and it's crazy.

    The reason he may have gotten tested is you have to test anyone who has been with someone who tested positive, it just don't come down to his wealth.
    Don't want to really dwell on Covid 19 to be honest we are here to get our minds off it, and took sports the little we have to talk about since there isn't much to discuss.

    But my post wasn't at you, there things in life and just in general how people handle it. This was strike three on those kind of posts, and yes things like compassion are really big with me and how I teach my family.

    OK moving on.........I'm sure with Frank up in the 15 part segment the thread will triple lol

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,958
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    OK moving on.........I'm sure with Frank up in the 15 part segment the thread will triple lol
    Just what we need in these challenging times!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,393
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Well it truly is a scary time, and related to a slew of Dr's and Nurses I see and hear all the front line things, and it's crazy.

    The reason he may have gotten tested is you have to test anyone who has been with someone who tested positive, it just don't come down to his wealth.
    Don't want to really dwell on Covid 19 to be honest we are here to get our minds off it, and took sports the little we have to talk about since there isn't much to discuss.

    But my post wasn't at you, there things in life and just in general how people handle it. This was strike three on those kind of posts, and yes things like compassion are really big with me and how I teach my family.

    OK moving on.........I'm sure with Frank up in the 15 part segment the thread will triple lol
    For sure itís scary hope you and your family are holding up well.

    Nothing like a little frank discussion around here to get our minds off things lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    48,690
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    For sure itís scary hope you and your family are holding up well.

    Nothing like a little frank discussion around here to get our minds off things lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes absolutely.........a reality day for me, my kids did a drive by for my B-day, world is definitely different that is for sure.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    7,230
    Douchebag comments aside - The worst ones always make it

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,955
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Yes absolutely.........a reality day for me, my kids did a drive by for my B-day, world is definitely different that is for sure.
    Happy belated birthday ya old geezer

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    69,252
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Yes absolutely.........a reality day for me, my kids did a drive by for my B-day, world is definitely different that is for sure.
    Happy belated!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    48,690
    thanks guys, hopefully better days ahead real soon, I'm having major sports withdrawals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •