Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dolan Tests Positive for COVID-19

Damn, at least he has no symptoms

This whole corona situation is a **** show. People prioritizing the wrong things. The kids are watching
    Last edited by SoulBrotha; 03-28-2020 at 11:01 PM.

Gotta at least give the man credit for paying his employees through this crisis.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/28/james-...ees-until-may/

COVID-19 doesn't discriminate. Even the fabulously wealthy have been effected by it. They will do more for awareness and support New York healthcare workers.

I work in healthcare and coworkers have been through the closing of St. Vincents, Cabrini, etc. Institutions which would have been instrumental in supporting the community through Polio and AIDS which ravaged this great city of ours.

We have learned some painful lessons and I hope we are wiser and more compassionate because of it.

You mean Dolan infected COVID-19. But seriously, I hope he recovers even though he's a POS and sells the team one day.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by beagleboss View Post
    You mean Dolan infected COVID-19. But seriously, I hope he recovers even though he's a POS and sells the team one day.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk
    Don't be a douchebag... That man is sick with a deadly virus that's bigger than basketball. What if Dolan was your dad and someone was making jokes here about it... C'mon

Dolan has been virus in Knicks fans life even after being sick he won't stop meddling.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

cheets you never stop amazing all of us with your passion, geeesh.......one thing has nothing to do with the other, just damn!

Go visit the Javitt Center, maybe reality will hit home..........it's like a horror flick

I was hoping it wouldn't be but you had to figure the douchebags would show up on this thread to prove why they are indeed douchebags. I hope Dolan and anyone who is sick gets well soon. And btw -- he is doing right by all his employees.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Seats View Post
    I was hoping it wouldn't be but you had to figure the douchebags would show up on this thread to prove why they are indeed douchebags. I hope Dolan and anyone who is sick gets well soon. And btw -- he is doing right by all his employees.
    What about his fanbase he's been eating there money for hardcore trash.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    cheets you never stop amazing all of us with your passion, geeesh.......one thing has nothing to do with the other, just damn!

Go visit the Javitt Center, maybe reality will hit home..........it's like a horror flick
    I can't pity Dolan stilla but I also feel coronavirus isn't strong enough to eat this devil.

He was described as having “little to no symptoms”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    He was described as having “little to no symptoms”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    and? you keeping up with the rest of what's going on? He can have no symptoms but still can pass it to someone's who's body can't fight it........

No matter what separate anything a human has done and we are talking sports from real life tragedies and deaths, it's called compassion and more simpler human.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast