Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I ain't gonna lie... I've had a bit of a slight cough for several weeks now. No shortness of breath, no fever or anything else. So it's always in the back of my mind. At the same time, I usually get something around this time anyway with the weather being so insane.

That's Cleveland's weather in March. I can't remember the last time it has fluctuated so wildly, it's almost unbelievable. Warm, cold, warm, cold, like on a rotation. Sooooo.... I'm hoping that's what this is.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I ain't gonna lie... I've had a bit of a slight cough for several weeks now. No shortness of breath, no fever or anything else. So it's always in the back of my mind. At the same time, I usually get something around this time anyway with the weather being so insane.

That's Cleveland's weather in March. I can't remember the last time it has fluctuated so wildly, it's almost unbelievable. Warm, cold, warm, cold, like on a rotation. Sooooo.... I'm hoping that's what this is.
    Stay safe homie. Keep us updated

It's been wild here in central texas. It was REALLY cold yesterday and hot and humid the day before.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I went to the grocery store 2 days ago. Wore disposable gloves the whole time I was in there. Threw them away in the garbage when I got outside the store. Put on hand sanitizer when I got in my truck.

When I got home, came in thru the garage/laundry room, took my shorts and shirt off in the laundry room and threw them into the washer and put on clean clothes I had waiting for me (I'll wash them next time I do a load of laundry). Then washed my hands.

Used disinfectant wipes and wiped down every single thing I brought in from the store. Wiped down the counter space that items sat on after everything was put away then washed my hands again.

It's a process lol
    And what do you do with your shoes, with your hands the next time you tie them, me I wash my hands after putting on my shoes.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    And what do you do with your shoes, with your hands the next time you tie them, me I wash my hands after putting on my shoes.
    Real men never take off their shoes. Not to sleep, shower, or bang the chick.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I've always just showered once a day but since this started we've been working 6 days a week, so I'm showering twice a day now, my skin is so dry its like sand paper or a lizard or something, lol
    I always shower in the morning, after shittiní and when I get home from work. And sometimes if I just feel too hot in the house. I like being clean.

Iím early 40ís and Iíve been carded more times than not and I like to think itís this gross humidity and my showering.

I just got over something I picked up the first weekend of Mardi Gras. Just lingered like crazy. Still not 100%.

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    My shoes that either stay in the garage or the laundry room. I've never worn shoes in the house. I have slippers for inside.
    And I don't need my hands to put on and take off my shoes, they remain tied 24/7. Just loose enough to get my feet in and out, but tight enough to still fit snug. I've done it this way forever.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    My shoes that either stay in the garage or the laundry room. I've never worn shoes in the house. I have slippers for inside.
    And I don't need my hands to put on and take off my shoes, they remain tied 24/7. Just loose enough to get my feet in and out, but tight enough to still fit snug. I've done it this way forever.
    living life like an Asian helps in that regard. at least I thought it used to, still trying to get a handle on germ theory.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Iím am NJ and considering doing some volunteering to get groceries to those in need who shouldnít be going out. Iím in my 40s with no health problems and live with my wife- no kids or older people. Thus far we have taken quarantine very seriously. Do you think Iíd really be putting me and wife in danger by volunteering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    have you taken a flu vaccine lately? thought I heard youre more immune compromised against this if you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I always shower in the morning, after shittiní and when I get home from work. And sometimes if I just feel too hot in the house. I like being clean.

Iím early 40ís and Iíve been carded more times than not and I like to think itís this gross humidity and my showering.
    excessive showering can damage the skin, just stay away from piping hot showers and ur skin shouldn't break

This is good advice.

There's a point where we'll have to accept that we're at risk and may likely be infected. At least he'd be taking that risk for a good cause, rather than for going out and having a beer with some buddies.
    so ur not down for the secret bbq next week?

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I've always just showered once a day but since this started we've been working 6 days a week, so I'm showering twice a day now, my skin is so dry its like sand paper or a lizard or something, lol
    gotta take care of that skin bro, u dont want to leave behind an ugly/coarse corpse, simple lotion will not suffice. buy serum + night AND day cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    gotta take care of that skin bro, u dont want to leave behind an ugly/coarse corpse, simple lotion will not suffice. buy serum + night AND day cream.
    No way lol how many times I wash and sanitize my hands in a day, that stuff is useless.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast