Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Wow. That is terrifying. Where did you get these numbers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As of right now 59,000 have officially tested positive in NY, mostly in the city which has an official population of 8.6 million. That comes out to 1 in 145 with updated #s.
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

They're also only testing "if it would substantially change the course of treatment"
    Health officials in New York, California and other hard-hit parts of the country are restricting coronavirus testing to health care workers and the severely ill, saying the battle to contain the virus is lost and the country is moving into a new phase of the pandemic response.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...strategyshift/

10x the number infected but not tested is probably lowballing it, but is a guess.
    Last edited by IndyRealist; 03-29-2020 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I'm just waiting on the shoe to drop for the first PSD member to test positive.
    5 people at my work in SD are presumed to be infected (not actually tested just showing the signs).

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    As of right now 59,000 have officially tested positive in NY, mostly in the city which has an official population of 8.6 million. That comes out to 1 in 145 with updated #s.
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

They're also only testing "if it would substantially change the course of treatment"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...strategyshift/

10x the number infected but not tested is probably lowballing it, but is a guess.
    Iím am NJ and considering doing some volunteering to get groceries to those in need who shouldnít be going out. Iím in my 40s with no health problems and live with my wife- no kids or older people. Thus far we have taken quarantine very seriously. Do you think Iíd really be putting me and wife in danger by volunteering?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Iím am NJ and considering doing some volunteering to get groceries to those in need who shouldnít be going out. Iím in my 40s with no health problems and live with my wife- no kids or older people. Thus far we have taken quarantine very seriously. Do you think Iíd really be putting me and wife in danger by volunteering?

I can't make that call for you, man. I'd be volunteering if I didn't have surgery last week, but I'm also nowhere near NY. If you do decide to venture out just be sensible, wear disposable gloves and sanitize often.

I can't make that call for you, man. I'd be volunteering if I didn't have surgery last week, but I'm also nowhere near NY. If you do decide to venture out just be sensible, wear disposable gloves and sanitize often.
    This is good advice.

There's a point where we'll have to accept that we're at risk and may likely be infected. At least he'd be taking that risk for a good cause, rather than for going out and having a beer with some buddies.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

James Dolan tests positive for coronavirus

Thanks. My wife has veto power and she is not sure. I assumed I would need to change and wash up immediately when I got home but hadnít given enough thought to while I was out. The volunteers are being organized by a cop in the town next to me. I will ask him about precautions and what if anything they will provide

Thanks. My wife has veto power and she is not sure. I assumed I would need to change and wash up immediately when I got home but hadnít given enough thought to while I was out. The volunteers are being organized by a cop in the town next to me. I will ask him about precautions and what if anything they will provide

I wash my clothes and shower right when I get in from work, everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Do you feel washing clothes right away is necessary? I was planning on having a change of clothes ready when I come in but wasnít going to wash them

Do you feel washing clothes right away is necessary? I was planning on having a change of clothes ready when I come in but wasnít going to wash them

I went to the grocery store 2 days ago. Wore disposable gloves the whole time I was in there. Threw them away in the garbage when I got outside the store. Put on hand sanitizer when I got in my truck.

When I got home, came in thru the garage/laundry room, took my shorts and shirt off in the laundry room and threw them into the washer and put on clean clothes I had waiting for me (I'll wash them next time I do a load of laundry). Then washed my hands.

Used disinfectant wipes and wiped down every single thing I brought in from the store. Wiped down the counter space that items sat on after everything was put away then washed my hands again.

It's a process lol

I'm not really sure man, I'll wear a light jacket to work everyday, only reason I wash it daily.

I'm not sure the shower is necessary right when I get in but I'm just trying not to contaminant the stuff in my house.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I'm just waiting on the shoe to drop for the first PSD member to test positive.
    I have a buddy on a different board that lives in Seattle and had it. Had a fever for two weeks and body aches for the first week. Then a week in he said he got terrible headaches. Never had a runny nose or a cough but he said that body/headache pain kicked his behind into submission, worse than heís ever had. Heís slowly getting better now, though.

Scary stuff and I think itís worse for smokers/vapers (he Juuls and used to smoke for a couple of decades.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Was going to say the same thing. But I shower multiple times a day, anyway.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 03-30-2020 at 04:13 AM.

My brother in law had corona. Two weeks in bed, with high temperature. When he called it in they told him to quaratine himself home, and call if his situation got worse. No testing. He thankfully got out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Was going to say the same thing. But I shower multiple times a day, anyway.
    I've always just showered once a day but since this started we've been working 6 days a week, so I'm showering twice a day now, my skin is so dry its like sand paper or a lizard or something, lol

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I went to the grocery store 2 days ago. Wore disposable gloves the whole time I was in there. Threw them away in the garbage when I got outside the store. Put on hand sanitizer when I got in my truck.

When I got home, came in thru the garage/laundry room, took my shorts and shirt off in the laundry room and threw them into the washer and put on clean clothes I had waiting for me (I'll wash them next time I do a load of laundry). Then washed my hands.

Used disinfectant wipes and wiped down every single thing I brought in from the store. Wiped down the counter space that items sat on after everything was put away then washed my hands again.

It's a process lol
    I work in a supermarket canít tell you how often Iím washing and sanitizing my hands.

Quarantine extended 30 days instead of reopening for business. Might have something to do with Fauci saying he expects 200k dead on record. It essentially forced Trump to do the right thing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast