Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,006

    Get well soon Jimmy Ballgame!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NW Illinois
    Posts
    6,291
    Oh man! Yes indeed get well Jimmy Ball Game! Get well fast!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,484
    Why do people take selfies when their in a hospital or doctors office getting treated for something? Me thinks Jimmy drama queen needs some attention.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,006
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Why do people take selfies when their in a hospital or doctors office getting treated for something? Me thinks Jimmy drama queen needs some attention.
    why are people pointlessly negative towards someone gravely ill?

    Photographic posts are the norm now. People take pictures and post them. It is what they do.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    10,394
    It was literally the most dramatic selfie of all time lol. I agree with laker

    And i've never seen another 50 year old male do that haha.


    AND, its okay to roast the pic but still wish the best for jimmy ballgame

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Obabikon View Post
    why are people pointlessly negative towards someone gravely ill?

    Photographic posts are the norm now. People take pictures and post them. It is what they do.
    Iím not being negative about him being sick..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,006
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Iím not being negative about him being sick..

    Insulting someone who's sick... and at risk of dying? You do you man... I'll leave it at that.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NW Illinois
    Posts
    6,291
    https://twitter.com/JeffFletcherOCR/...66683136483328 apparently Jimmy Baseball is feeling better!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Obabikon View Post
    Insulting someone who's sick... and at risk of dying? You do you man... I'll leave it at that.
    On the risk of dying? WTF?!! Iím insulting him because he apparently was feeling well enough to take a selfie and post it. Iíd hardly call that being on the verge of dying.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,006
    Quote Originally Posted by stlfan544 View Post
    https://twitter.com/JeffFletcherOCR/...66683136483328 apparently Jimmy Baseball is feeling better!
    Great news!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •