Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    So this is my follow up for ewing. This is a workout I've been doing every morning. For the full body portion I pick 1 of the choices from each group per day and rotate through. No specific schedule just whatever I feel like.

Core Circuit
    Leg Raises 3 x 25
    Heel Tap Crunches 3 x 50
    Plank 3 x 60 sec
    Side Plank 3 x 60 secs each side

Full Body Pick 5 each day

Bicep Curls 3 x 15
    Pull Ups 3 x 10
    Tricep Dips 3 x 15

Shoulder Press 3 x 15
    Shoulder Extensions 3 x 15 each arm

Push Ups 3 x 25
    Diamond Push Ups 3 x 25
    Hindhu Push Ups 3 x 25

Bent Over Row 3 x 15
    Bench Row 3 x 15

Squats 3 x 20
    Lunges 3 x 20

Cardio
    3 km run
    10 km bike ride

More times than not I don't keep track of my distance when I ride my bike. Yesterday I basically went from the west end of the city to the east and back which is a good 30 km. I use my bed for the bench rows, 2 adjustable dumbbells for the shoulder portion and the soccer net at the park for my pull ups. Unfortunately I'm going to have to stop going to the park because now you can be fined up to $1000 for doing so. The workouts will change as this goes on but I just remember ewing asking for a rough outline.
    Last edited by R. Johnson#3; 04-08-2020 at 11:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    So this is my follow up for ewing. This is a workout I've been doing every morning. For the full body portion I pick 1 of the choices from each group per day and rotate through. No specific schedule just whatever I feel like.

Core Circuit
    Leg Raises 3 x 25
    Heel Tap Crunches 3 x 50
    Plank 3 x 60 sec
    Side Plank 3 x 60 secs each side

Full Body Pick 5 each day

Bicep Curls 3 x 15
    Pull Ups 3 x 10
    Tricep Dips 3 x 15

Shoulder Press 3 x 15
    Shoulder Extensions 3 x 15 each arm

Push Ups 3 x 25
    Diamond Push Ups 3 x 25
    Hindhu Push Ups 3 x 25

Bent Over Row 3 x 15
    Bench Row 3 x 15

Squats 3 x 20
    Lunges 3 x 20

Cardio
    3 km run
    10 km bike ride

More times than not I don't keep track of my distance when I ride my bike. Yesterday I basically went from the west end of the city to the east and back which is a good 30 km. I use my bed for the bench rows, 2 adjustable dumbbells for the shoulder portion and the soccer net at the park for my pull ups. Unfortunately I'm going to have to stop going to the park because now you can be fined up to $1000 for doing so. The workouts will change as this goes on but I just remember ewing asking for a rough outline.
    Thanks man. Iíve gone back to being lazy in this stay at home mode. Iím running about 3 miles a day and doing some light yoga but that is it. Maybe Iíll try this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

So I finally got an MRI for an injury I had in 2015. Turns out I got a partially slipped disc. Doc said no weights

I think I'm gonna cry

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You waited until now of all times to get this MRI?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Thanks man. Iíve gone back to being lazy in this stay at home mode. Iím running about 3 miles a day and doing some light yoga but that is it. Maybe Iíll try this one

3 miles a day is solid. That's basically 5 km in Canadian numbers. I should state that I'm no trainer and know next to nothing about exercise science. I've just always been active and this little workout gives me a good sweat in the morning with little to no equipment.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    So I finally got an MRI for an injury I had in 2015. Turns out I got a partially slipped disc. Doc said no weights

I think I'm gonna cry

Of course the dr is gonna say that. Itís a catch all and it covers their ***. The key is figuring out what you can do and what you canít.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Of course the dr is gonna say that. Itís a catch all and it covers their ***. The key is figuring out what you can do and what you canít.
    I'm starting to figure this out. Basically I want to avoid spinal compression, so no weights in my hands from a standing or sitting position.

I'm gonna experiment and see what I can accomplish on a bench laying on my back or facing down. I did some wierd shoulder exercises from am awkward facing down position the other day, lol

This is really depressing. I'm already shrinking

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'm starting to figure this out. Basically I want to avoid spinal compression, so no weights in my hands from a standing or sitting position.

I'm gonna experiment and see what I can accomplish on a bench laying on my back or facing down. I did some wierd shoulder exercises from am awkward facing down position the other day, lol

This is really depressing. I'm already shrinking

Decompression therapy with an inversion table will likely take care of your issue if it isn't too significant. Just be careful not to further injure your back by placing stress on it, because once you screw it up really good it will be screwed up for life.
    Chicago Cubs ē Chicago Blackhawks ē Buffalo Bills ē Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka ē Angelique Kerber ē Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Decompression therapy with an inversion table will likely take care of your issue if it isn't too significant. Just be careful not to further injure your back by placing stress on it, because once you screw it up really good it will be screwed up for life.
    Yea, I think I'm a get a teeter table.

I've been working out on it heavy for almost 5 years. I mighta ****ed it up already. I guess we'll see.

At least now I know exactly what's going on.

I don't like gyms or people, so I have built my own home gym over the last ten years. I have a big basement and I have about $20,000 or so worth of gym equipment. I have a hack squat, smith machine, cable machine, treadmill, elliptical, dumbells up to 120 lbs, barbells from 10-130lbs, power rack, and a lot of misc things like restistance bands, barbells, weight plates, etc. I set it up so I can basically do pretty much anything that I could do at a gym.

Lets go to dmacs house...

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I don't like gyms or people, so I have built my own home gym over the last ten years. I have a big basement and I have about $20,000 or so worth of gym equipment. I have a hack squat, smith machine, cable machine, treadmill, elliptical, dumbells up to 120 lbs, barbells from 10-130lbs, power rack, and a lot of misc things like restistance bands, barbells, weight plates, etc. I set it up so I can basically do pretty much anything that I could do at a gym.
    Agree! Gyms + people = jugheads carrying around 1 gallon plastic jugs of water sweating all over equipment.

Kettle bells a floor for pushups and a pull up bar is all you need for a great workout

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    This is my problem. If I had that much **** at home I would still procrastinate because Iíll BS when am at home.

When am at the gym, am like **** it am here so letís do this! And end working out for about 2 hours usually.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    This is my problem. If I had that much **** at home I would still procrastinate because Iíll BS when am at home.

When am at the gym, am like **** it am here so letís do this! And end working out for about 2 hours usually.
    Exactly. Iím all business in the gym. I might recognize 50 other regulars there but we almost never say a word to each other. Cant get that zone at home

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post

I don't have that problem. I did when I had a gym membership though. I never wanted to go. It doesn't take much motivation for me to go down stairs, and when I do I don't half *** a work out. That being said though, I haven't used it in a few months because of an old back injury I have bothering me again. So I have just been using the elliptical and going to long walks.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast