Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    The easiest way to form a habit is to make whatever you're doing enjoyable and/or beneficial. .
    Yes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    It sucks so bad that since covid playing pickup bball just isn't a smart idea, because that would be great to do once or twice a week when I have the time.

My wife and i are both high risk, for a number of reasons.

I'll have to try some calisthenics.

I'm at having worked out mon-fri last week, wed- Saturday this week including today

So theoretically ill have former a habit by the end of this upcoming week if I keep it up.

For some reason 17-21 days sticks in my mind as a habit forming period of time. Yeah I heard from my doctor its good cardio too if you do enough reps

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Nasty is right. Weights are the best thing you can do for significant weight loss.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Nasty is right. Weights are the best thing you can do for significant weight loss.
    it's actually diet, but yes, as far as exercise, resistance training is probably the most beneficial thing to do.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Go to facebook, twitter. sometime online this forum to see what d many foreiger thingking?

Since I started working remotely, I move less, so I definitely need to have a workout routine that works at home. Currently, I'm enjoying the Ring Fit Adventure for the Nintendo Switch. It's fun and easy to fit into my schedule.

I've made a small gym at my home to train. It is not the same but it is better than do nothing.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456