Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Try to do 2.5-3 miles on the treadmill every morning. Never really exercised/worked out at all before but started last month doing that. Going to start incorporating the 25LB kettle bell I have or some similar things posted here prior to the run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

One bench, one barbell, one dumbbell and one curl bar. I just did my 4th days yesterday, I can pretty much get full body from this

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    One bench, one barbell, one dumbbell and one curl bar. I just did my 4th days yesterday, I can pretty much get full body from this

Now thatís a set up. Did you chug a raw egg and chase chickens around before you hit that?

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Now thatís a set up. Did you chug a raw egg and chase chickens around before you hit that?

Just as a warm up because theres no bike.

If I had a bike of course I'd just do that, I'm not a crazy person

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Just as a warm up because theres no bike.

If I had a bike of course I'd just do that, I'm not a crazy person

Haha I know. Iím impressed. Need to get some equipment for the house. My company has a fitness center and I got spoiled with that. Body weight exercises bore the **** out of me.

Whatís your at home work out routine?

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Haha I know. Iím impressed. Need to get some equipment for the house. My company has a fitness center and I got spoiled with that. Body weight exercises bore the **** out of me.

Did it. Iíll try any routine someone post here!

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Thereís an absolute ton out there. We send them out daily to our swimmers on my teams Instagram account.

Hdgv

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Thereís an absolute ton out there. We send them out daily to our swimmers on my teams Instagram account.
    Iíve been looking around but havenít settled on anything. Just starting to get into the swing of this working out at home thing have been forcing myself a bit

Currently working with Menno Henselmans. As soon as the hammer started to drop on this, I ordered some select tech dbís, adjustable bench and some bands and he put a program together with that, along with a chin up bar. Obviously not what we were doing before, but trying to make the best of it.

Alternating each day between overhead press, banded pushups and incline Db press.
    Pull-up variations.
    Bulgarian, pistol or Spanish squats.
    Supermanís, lying walkouts and improvised bodyweight reverse hypertensions.
    Then iso stuff like lateral raise, curls, and tricep extensions.

Then I add extra band stuff just to get a pump. Iím in a fat loss phase and continuing to lean out and maintain muscle. Looking forward to being back in the gym, though.

Theres one positive to this. I can smoke weed WHILE working out!

I used to always smack a bowl before hitting the gym, but now I can work that bowl over the first few sets.

Its ****in beautiful

I can get like 50% of my regular workout with this set up.

Lots of concentration reps and high reps

Taking a beer can up and down from my lap to my mouth.

Bodyweight workouts and kettle bells. **** the public gyms from now on they are mother ****inig petri dishes full of bacteria and virus and overran by the disease that is the gallon of water carrying steroided up jack *** knuckle headed bodybuilders with arms held out at all times.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast