Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whatís changed for you under quarantine?

Iím fat and hairy. I also drink espressos now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

i now know i will never take sports for granted or complain ever again... Id watch cavs/hawks right now or bengals/browns.

No hangin' with friends, no going to restaurants, more open to long phone calls and even video chat (generally not a fan), no feeling guilty about laying around on my bed deep in to the afternoon.

I started to drink tea every morning and have been working on my cardio much more than I was before. My days are usually productive until about 12pm then it just turns into video games and weed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I started to drink tea every morning and have been working on my cardio much more than I was before. My days are usually productive until about 12pm then it just turns into video games and weed.
    What are you doing for cardio?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

More phone calls, more face timing, less trips to the store (going once every two weeks instead of mulitple times per week). It was my birthday last week. That was weird. No cards, presents, dinner out, etc. Lots of phone calls, texts and emails though.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What are you doing for cardio?

Mostly distance running and biking. This morning I ran some stairs when the rain calmed down. What about you?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Itís manageable but just boring and unfulfilling. Iím working from home but I miss the actual interaction. I do home workouts and running but miss the actual gym. I donít drive and itís a long walk to the nearest Trader Joeís. The stop and shop/target are close by but I got jumped walking there one time so I donít like going. So Iím getting away from the super healthy meals I used to prep religiously. Calling friends and family more but none of us have anything going on really so conversation is honestly boring. Stock market is the one thing left to talk about for me.

The nature preserves in MA are still open so I have one friend who Iíll meet up with for a hike on weekends. Thatís I guess the highlight of life now.

Ultimately Iím very blessed to still be working. I do financial reporting for an alcoholic beverage company so weíre still doing really well as a company too so I donít have the long term concerns Iím sure others do. Weíre even still hiring the open staff role I got approved before **** popped off with this - though I do think weíd delay it should I actually find someone.

Iíve been trying to get way ahead of work and give attention to things Iíd normally wait until non quarter close month to bother with. Hoping it sets me up for more time in the summer. Even if itís just being able to sit outside more with everything closed.

Definitely super appreciative that my situation is probably one of the better ones out there. But thereís really no sugarcoating that life like this sucks.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    The stop and shop/target are close by but I got jumped walking there one time so I donít like going. .
    What was that all about?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

No friends, no church, no church activities and I also can't spend any time with my grandmother who is 92. She's still on her own and hanging in there, but she is probably missing the social interaction more than me.

For me personally, my job site is closed but our other two locations are up and running, and my boss is making sure everyone is working their normal hours if they want them. I know I am working 20 hours and taking PTO for the rest- money is fine for me, and I'd rather have someone who needs them get them. My job isn't projected to open again until April 19th, and that could even be pushed back.

When I am at home, I am doing projects around the house (most of which are done), playing video games (thank God for Assassins Creed and MLB The Show) and doing what work I can remotely. I am cooking and grilling more.

Work wise, a whole lot less movement. Like y see 1,000 steps when normally Iíd have 5k. N out that I have an active job, but running to meetings and lunch, etc is replaced by sitting in a room at home with the same packed schedule.

I started reading again which is nice. Try to take breaks to do that throughout the day.

I started running at night to offset the sedentary day.

More time with the wife and kids which is great and going to make it hard when we go back.

I actually like it overall...other than fearing my parents dying of it.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i now know i will never take sports for granted or complain ever again... Id watch cavs/hawks right now or bengals/browns.
    What about Giants and Warriors games?

Been on furlough from my job since a week ago until further notice... so yeah it's great....

not a damn thing. I am considered an essential employee so I still have to show up to work every scheduled day.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Been on furlough from my job since a week ago until further notice... so yeah it's great....
    Sorry to hear. Hope this mellows soon.

My father in law just lost his job and my mother in law already was forced to retire without being able to find work. I fear the day they have to move in with us but it seems imminent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast