Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Spoiler Roman Reigns replacement is

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I guessed Corbin but if I had said Strowman would have been someone else.
    Poor Braun heís probably gonna lose again if he hasnít already.
    Last edited by BSF101; 03-27-2020 at 04:38 PM.

Vince to Gronk

I heard it would be him or Riddle. Knowing Vince it will be Braun but they better put the title on him then. He deserves it and it would give him real credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I heard it would be him or Riddle. Knowing Vince it will be Braun but they better put the title on him then. He deserves it and it would give him real credibility.
    I have a strong suspicion they wonít.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    thinking about it now they def wont... goldberg will beat braun in like 2 minutes and thus roman takes out the dude that beat a monster.

I do too but let's hope common sense prevails and they do. They'll probably make Michael Cole have some kind of orgasm when he calls Braun being up for the jackhammer. Meanwhile Goldberg is going to need a ton of help from Braun on that one. Its going to be a sloppy match for sure. I hope Braun wins though.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    thinking about it now they def wont... goldberg will beat braun in like 2 minutes and thus roman takes out the dude that beat a monster.
    Well maybe not in 2 minutes.

Vince to Gronk

I do too but let's hope common sense prevails and they do. They'll probably make Michael Cole have some kind of orgasm when he calls Braun being up for the jackhammer. Meanwhile Goldberg is going to need a ton of help from Braun on that one. Its going to be a sloppy match for sure. I hope Braun wins though.
    We all know Vince loves these old 90s Superstars.

Vince to Gronk

We all know Vince loves these old 90s Superstars.
    The problem is headlining Goldberg over multiple PPVs or creating a Brock situation where he only shows up for the major PPVs. Next time you would probably see Goldberg is at MITB or Summerslam. Bad idea. Put the title on Braun. I know myself and others would like to see it.

The problem is headlining Goldberg over multiple PPVs or creating a Brock situation where he only shows up for the major PPVs. Next time you would probably see Goldberg is at MITB or Summerslam. Bad idea. Put the title on Braun. I know myself and others would like to see it.
    Iíve been dying to see them put the title on Braun since day 1. Itís a wait and see game at this point.

Vince to Gronk

It will be interesting to see what they do. I'm sure the obvious was going to happen and Goldberg was only go to do mania and drop it to Roman. So do they just have him drop to Braun instead, or do they extend his contract another ppv or two and still have him go against Roman then? I think that is what happens personally, but it wouldn't surprise me if they just have Braun take it from him and then do a Braun vs Roman match afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    It will be interesting to see what they do. I'm sure the obvious was going to happen and Goldberg was only go to do mania and drop it to Roman. So do they just have him drop to Braun instead, or do they extend his contract another ppv or two and still have him go against Roman then? I think that is what happens personally, but it wouldn't surprise me if they just have Braun take it from him and then do a Braun vs Roman match afterwards.
    Can't they just change directions and stick with Braun for a bit? I know he's going to get the Big Show treatment but Braun is a talented guy. He can cut a promo, he's decent in the ring for a guy his size, etc. I know Vince has this hard on for a coronation ceremony for Roman but they've tried that already (twice) and it didn't work. They are just pushing Roman to get booed again which will happen if he holds the title for too long.

I don't think Goldberg will be able to get McStrongAss up for the Jackhammer personally. Gonna have to use a lot of spears. One move of Doom.

Not a chance Goldberg an get Braun up for the jackhammer. I agree there. I hope Bruan pulls the upset anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't they just change directions and stick with Braun for a bit? I know he's going to get the Big Show treatment but Braun is a talented guy. He can cut a promo, he's decent in the ring for a guy his size, etc. I know Vince has this hard on for a coronation ceremony for Roman but they've tried that already (twice) and it didn't work. They are just pushing Roman to get booed again which will happen if he holds the title for too long.
    Sure they can, but I have my doubts they will. They want Roman to have the title and beat Goldberg. Everything is a mess now though, so who knows.