Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Raiders sign DL Daniel Ross

Another former Cowboy DL joining the Raiders. Marinelli bringing in another one.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Another former Cowboy DL joining the Raiders. Marinelli bringing in another one.

Our soon to be DC getting some familiar faces

Keep building the defense. It's all I ever wanted.

Marineli is a renowned technician coach he's adding Dline who know his methods and approaches. Much easier to coach with live examples. This guy looks like he has some versatility as well.

Not sure how much of a difference he will make. He has had limited playing time. Now. coming off an injury.
    I guess just added for depth.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Not sure how much of a difference he will make. He has had limited playing time. Now. coming off an injury.
    I guess just added for depth.
    Hes just a camp body. There to fill out the roster and help the new DC I mean DL teach. Hes a long shot to make the roster.

Looks like a camp body that the new coach is familiar with.....on a prove it type of deal. Can't complain about that I guess.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

They use force, to make you do, what the deciders, have decided you must do.
    ZdlR