Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

US Bringing Drug Trafficking Charges Against Maduro

Nothing like the distraction of a global pandemic to get your CIA hostile takeover accomplished.

https://twitter.com/reuters/status/1...575072768?s=21

We’ve got our stooge on deck and lots of oil to pillage while Russia and Saudi Arabia destroy oil prices.

It would seem like an inopportune time to pillage oil given that it's such a weak market right now.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It would seem like an inopportune time to pillage oil given that it's such a weak market right now.
    Until you acquire some and ride out the inevitable rise as the commodity dies off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Spoken by a person that has no clue what he is talking about.

Imagine if one were to buy stocks while the market was low. Unthinkable, right?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Nothing like the distraction of a global pandemic to get your CIA hostile takeover accomplished.

https://twitter.com/reuters/status/1...575072768?s=21

We’ve got our stooge on deck and lots of oil to pillage while Russia and Saudi Arabia destroy oil prices.
    Do you think Maduro is doing a good job?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Do you think Maduro is doing a good job?
    I don’t know enough to say whether he is a good president or bad one, and certainly not enough to predict if Juan Gaido would be better b

I only know he won his election and is the rightful president of a country that we have no business interfering with and taking down their leader.

Maduro is no different than Chavez in wanting Venezuela to control and profit off their oil. And that has never been a position the US is ok with. Not with Iran or Iraq or Kuwait. The Saudis repay us by buying our weapons so there’s good relations there with a deplorable and morally reprehensible leadership.

But the US has spent decades looking for a way to overtake these two countries. They want their stooges in power so they can get a favorable deal on resources while their own citizens get pillaged. Just like every other Latin American nation where we exploit resources through corruptly placed leaders.

So I have no position on if Maduro is good or bad, but I know damn well that it’s disgusting that we think we should control who leads that country just so our oil corporations make money on a dying resource.

I don’t know enough to say whether he is a good president or bad one, and certainly not enough to predict if Juan Gaido would be better b

I only know he won his election and is the rightful president of a country that we have no business interfering with and taking down their leader.

Maduro is no different than Chavez in wanting Venezuela to control and profit off their oil. And that has never been a position the US is ok with. Not with Iran or Iraq or Kuwait. The Saudis repay us by buying our weapons so there’s good relations there with a deplorable and morally reprehensible leadership.

But the US has spent decades looking for a way to overtake these two countries. They want their stooges in power so they can get a favorable deal on resources while their own citizens get pillaged. Just like every other Latin American nation where we exploit resources through corruptly placed leaders.

So I have no position on if Maduro is good or bad, but I know damn well that it’s disgusting that we think we should control who leads that country just so our oil corporations make money on a dying resource.
    Just like Putin won his elections? Maduro is a dictator SAYING he's a democrat.

I don't think the US should be involved, but the UN should be heavily involved in getting Maduro out. They can have a new election administered by the UN.

Just like Putin won his elections?
    Took the words right out of my mouth. Was just about to post that exact same sentence.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I don't think the US should be involved, but the UN should be heavily involved in getting Maduro out. They can have a new election administered by the UN.
    Ok

At least Bolton was honest and said they want the oil.

This bull **** pretending to care about quality of leadership in Venezuela is so old. Same **** they spew anytime they need to justify expanding the empire.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Took the words right out of my mouth. Was just about to post that exact same sentence.
    So what?

At least Bolton was honest and said they want the oil.

This bull **** pretending to care about quality of leadership in Venezuela is so old. Same **** they spew anytime they need to justify expanding the empire.

So what!!!

Some of you people make it seem as if the US is led by that bald guy with the bad eye that pets the white cat in those early James Bond movies.

Maybe the next movie will be called "Oilfinger." They already did one with a naked chick covered in oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Some of you people make it seem as if the US is led by that bald guy with the bad eye that pets the white cat in those early James Bond movies.

Maybe the next movie will be called "Oilfinger." They already did one with a naked chick covered in oil.
    Nope, I'm pretty sure he doesnt like pets. Bald with bad eyesight, yes.

These are the moments when whether we want to be the “world police” test our convictions.

If you want us to do something to get him out of power, you are literally advocating for us to be the world police because you don’t think him being in power is right.

I’m not advocating for or against being the world police (or for or against Maduro, I’d prefer him not in power). But you can’t claim you want us to stop being world police and then go interfere in instances like this. It’s one or the other.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast