Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 92 of 155 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2324
  1. #1366
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8,486
    I didnít see this posted here. Itís a loss for the Eagles but very understandable why heís opting out.


    https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/...746299905?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #1367
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    88,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I didnít see this posted here. Itís a loss for the Eagles but very understandable why heís opting out.


    https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/...746299905?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Certainly not a loss. Doubtful he would have even made the team.

  3. #1368
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8,486
    https://twitter.com/mikegarafolo/sta...754108937?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #1369
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Wentz doesnít crack the top 100 list. Lol
    That's what happens when you have never completed a playoff game and you are overpaid. The list is voted on by the players so he is not respected around the league. Maybe if he can actually play in the playoffs this season he can make the list next year.

  5. #1370
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    60,352

    NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    That's what happens when you have never completed a playoff game and you are overpaid. The list is voted on by the players so he is not respected around the league. Maybe if he can actually play in the playoffs this season he can make the list next year.
    Thatís not why. Itís because the whole thing is a ****ing joke and players make a mockery of their lists.

    Geoff Schwartz (Brother of Chiefs RT Mitchell Schwartz) said he would always put his brother, then QB, then the whole OL room as his top 10 and submit it.

  6. #1371
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,711
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Thatís not why. Itís because the whole thing is a ****ing joke and players make a mockery of their lists.

    Geoff Schwartz (Brother of Chiefs RT Mitchell Schwartz) said he would always put his brother, then QB, then the whole OL room as his top 10 and submit it.
    Arenít teams equally stupid and biased?
    Wouldnít of the eagle players voted for Wentz?
    Anyway I also donít take the list seriously.

  7. #1372
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    60,352
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Arenít teams equally stupid and biased?
    Wouldnít of the eagle players voted for Wentz?
    Anyway I also donít take the list seriously.
    He said it's more how many vote for guys on other teams than anything else.

  8. #1373
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8,486
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Thatís not why. Itís because the whole thing is a ****ing joke and players make a mockery of their lists.

    Geoff Schwartz (Brother of Chiefs RT Mitchell Schwartz) said he would always put his brother, then QB, then the whole OL room as his top 10 and submit it.
    So your saying that itís his Eagles teammates that didnít vote for him. To me that says even more.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #1374
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,142
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Wentz doesnít crack the top 100 list. Lol
    File this one under who gives a ****!

  10. #1375
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    88,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    So your saying that itís his Eagles teammates that didnít vote for him. To me that says even more.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where on earth did you get that lol

  11. #1376
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    File this one under who gives a ****!
    Well it was a talking point last offseason when Dak wasnt on the list and Wentz was. Shoe on the other foot type of thing....

  12. #1377
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    41,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Well it was a talking point last offseason when Dak wasnt on the list and Wentz was. Shoe on the other foot type of thing....
    Quite positive no one gave a **** back then either


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  13. #1378
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    13,949
    How would he rate on the Most Impressive Comeback list if Alex Smith were to win the starting job and play well this season?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  14. #1379
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    60,352
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    How would he rate on the Most Impressive Comeback list if Alex Smith were to win the starting job and play well this season?
    Rename the award after him.

  15. #1380
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    88,191
    Carson Wentz in the past 2 seasons:

    - 6th lowest checkdown rate of all QBs
    - 4th highest graded on non-first read throws.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •