Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 90 of 171 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2560
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Because some Governorís are more concerned with being on Trumpís good side than they are about American lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes thatís pretty obvious at this point . Just seems unfair and that effects the quality of the season .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Yes thatís pretty obvious at this point . Just seems unfair and that effects the quality of the season .
    We agree.

Open it up or shut it down. You canít have different rules for different teams.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    We agree.

Open it up or shut it down. You canít have different rules for different teams.
    **** even within the same state. If the season started today the Steelers could have 25% capacity in the stadium and the Eagles arenít allowed to have any.

Personally I think the NF L is going to literally make this call before the start of TC. Push everything back 2 months.

****ing stupid that bars would be closed but schools will be open.

****ing stupid that bars would be closed but schools will be open.

Iím not so sure schools will open . Not in NJ anyway .

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    **** even within the same state. If the season started today the Steelers could have 25% capacity in the stadium and the Eagles arenít allowed to have any.

Personally I think the NF L is going to literally make this call before the start of TC. Push everything back 2 months.
    Wasnít this nascar event the largest since this virus ? Seemed like more social distancing then Iím seeing at the NJ beaches thatís for sure . I havnt heard anything on the Giants or Jets yet but judging by how cautious Gov Murphy has been I canít see fans in attendance . On the flip side Texas and Florida canít seem to even slow the spread down yet I think fans will be there . Crazy !!

Hold the phone the Eagles have now been told the decision is on hold now . Not a definite no . A ordinance was passed that suggested stadiums fell under those guidelines but the mayor came out yesterday and said no decision has been made yet.

Iím not so sure schools will open . Not in NJ anyway .
    Texas pushes back the opening to September 7th. Heís threatening to pull funding by for school districts that donít open on time (which he canít legally) yet is ok with closing bars. Makes no ****ing sense.

Texas pushes back the opening to September 7th. Heís threatening to pull funding by for school districts that donít open on time (which he canít legally) yet is ok with closing bars. Makes no ****ing sense.

I donít think thereís many people left who listen to or believes a word he says . Heís left the reservation for sure . Either that or the reports are right that heís trying to lose .

All those threats about pulling funding were before these Red states started spiking . Itís shameful how this whole thing was made political . Now itís our childrenís safety . The 2 party system has showed the world its *** . And itís chapped like a baboons . And yeast infected .

All those threats about pulling funding were before these Red states started spiking . Itís shameful how this whole thing was made political . Now itís our childrenís safety . The 2 party system has showed the world its *** . And itís chapped like a baboons . And yeast infected .
    That's unironically one of the most astute political statements I've seen on PSD in quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    That's unironically one of the most astute political statements I've seen on PSD in quite a while.
    Lol.. yeah right . Iíll tell you what though itís true . Iíve had enough of it . Itís time for a influx of Independent politicians who will hopefully put country over party . Which no one does . Actually Tim Ryan was like that but he wasnít liberal enough for this day and age so they iced him out .

Lol.. yeah right . Iíll tell you what though itís true . Iíve had enough of it . Itís time for a influx of Independent politicians who will hopefully put country over party . Which no one does . Actually Tim Ryan was like that but he wasnít liberal enough for this day and age so they iced him out .
    I was serious. Most political discussions on PSD are just Dems vs. Repubs, along with both sides' adjacent groups, and maybe libertarians chiming in with their clown ideology. The political establishment has proven itself completely inept at tackling the Coronavirus, especially when compared to developing countries like Vietnam.

He definitely said it after Texas and Florida were already spiking.

You are definitely right about that. We do need someone that will put country over party.