Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 88 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2194

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Looks like Jadeveon Clowney has agreed to play in a 1 year deal and has narrowed his choices down to 2 teams, Cowboys or Saints. Would be a better acquisition than Adams in my opinion.

https://twitter.com/rjochoa/status/1...155078145?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree. Clowney would be a bigger acquisition for Dallas than Adams in my opinion. Both would make them bigger but I think Clowney could make the bigger impact

Your baby can't do this

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    What you mean is they got worse at 1 position in the secondary . They got way better at FS . CB2 will either be the same or better and same goes for the slot .
    They lost a better player than what they got this offseason so Iíd say as a whole they got worse, just kinda redistributed where the good player is

Your baby can't do this

Would the Eagles even have the cap space or trade assets to acquire Jamal Adams? I mean the Jets want an elite (or near elite OL) and a 1st round pick for Jamal Adams. The Jets were likely asking for the OL that just got injured for the Eagles AND their 1st next year. I donít think the Eagles would even consider that.

Are the Niners prepared to give up Mike McGlinchey and a 1st for Jamal Adams?

The eagles have a lot of offensive line specs that they can give up if they want, though I donít think they will. They also have to think more about the cap going forward. They are already gonna have to get creative as is, with him on the roster likely asking for the biggest safety contract ever eventually they will either have to pay him or move on from him after giving up a 1st + a young stud OL and/or another pick. Doesnít seem very howie to me.

I just donít think the eagles will seriously get involved with the Adams bidding. They will likely check in because howie always pokes around when a premier player becomes available but wonít get too serious in my opinion. I think they are fine going in with who they have and are interested to see what Jalen mills can do at safety which some fans have been saying for years that he would be better at than cornerback.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    They lost a better player than what they got this offseason so Iíd say as a whole they got worse, just kinda redistributed where the good player is
    Kind of hard to make that claim considering none of us have seen these rookies play in the NFL . To assume itís a absolute down grade is just as bad as me mentioning the high grades they got for drafting them . In the case of Diggs higher then Jones was coming out because he was projected to be a better safety in the nfl which is what Dallas tried . But on paper they got a minimum of 2 high end corners and through FA upgraded from Heath . Amazing job by Dallas on paper . Only time will tell .

Kind of hard to make that claim considering none of us have seen these rookies play in the NFL . To assume itís a absolute down grade is just as bad as me mentioning the high grades they got for drafting them . In the case of Diggs higher then Jones was coming out because he was projected to be a better safety in the nfl which is what Dallas tried . But on paper they got a minimum of 2 high end corners and through FA upgraded from Heath . Amazing job by Dallas on paper . Only time will tell .
    Could be true but the draft is such a crap shoot. You guys look like you did great admittedly, but they gotta prove it first

Your baby can't do this

I saw some talk this morning about Dak and the Cowboys agreeing on a deal that would be announce on the 15th. Supposedly itís for 4 yrs/$35M per. Now that was before the Mahomes deal was announced (10 yrs/$40M per). I wonder first of all if the Dak rumored deal is true. And if it was true has Mahomes new deal changed Dakís mind about accepting the proposed deal?

If you were the Jonesí would you trade Dak this season if he rejects 4 yrs/$35M per? What could the Cowboys realistically get for Dak if they decided to go that route?

I never pretend to be a very smart person but Iím a very good problem solver / idea guy . Check this out . How hard would it be to live stream the local bars into home stadiums during games . Assuming they are open this would silence the silence of few fans in the stadium . Or no fans . This wouldnít work in all sports and not in all cities . But Boston , NY , Philly . That would be awesome. The players could see the fans cheering on the big screen instead of vice versa . Football will work every week the other sports .. maybe just the playoffs .

Take it even further . For the price of a ticket your live stream will be displayed on the big screen for the entirety of the game unless a replay is on . You could fit a couple thousand tiny streams on these giant screens . 10 second delay for nudity

I saw some talk this morning about Dak and the Cowboys agreeing on a deal that would be announce on the 15th. Supposedly itís for 4 yrs/$35M per. Now that was before the Mahomes deal was announced (10 yrs/$40M per). I wonder first of all if the Dak rumored deal is true. And if it was true has Mahomes new deal changed Dakís mind about accepting the proposed deal?

If you were the Jonesí would you trade Dak this season if he rejects 4 yrs/$35M per? What could the Cowboys realistically get for Dak if they decided to go that route?

Dak isnít looking great right now . PH , even though a half billion doesnít sound team friendly but it certainly is as far as spreading the garuntees around . Dak is holding his breath for 1 less year ... I donít like it . I donít like it 1 bit .

I never pretend to be a very smart person but Iím a very good problem solver / idea guy . Check this out . How hard would it be to live stream the local bars into home stadiums during games . Assuming they are open this would silence the silence of few fans in the stadium . Or no fans . This wouldnít work in all sports and not in all cities . But Boston , NY , Philly . That would be awesome. The players could see the fans cheering on the big screen instead of vice versa . Football will work every week the other sports .. maybe just the playoffs .
    It's not a bad idea but if you group people in local bars, you might as well put them in stadiums: Small groups with plenty of distance to each other. Prioritize home fans so the atmosphere should be close to the same.

I see too many difficulties in transmitting sound from bars to the stadium.

I don't think you want the sounds of the average bar put out over loudspeakers at a stadium broadcasting a football game to millions on TV....even if its on delay, it'd be a censoring nightmare...and it could only be a delay on TV, players would be hearing it live or it doesn't even match up.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    It's not a bad idea but if you group people in local bars, you might as well put them in stadiums: Small groups with plenty of distance to each other. Prioritize home fans so the atmosphere should be close to the same.

I see too many difficulties in transmitting sound from bars to the stadium.
    Exactly. Bars arenít going to have much impact due to low occupancy.

Home idea is cool similar to the way they did the draft but Iím not sure NFL wants to risk disruptions and monitoring inappropriate displays.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Wasn't sure where to put this but this baker is an nfce player so I figured was a good spot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

EXCLUSIVE: Video evidence, Instagram DMs, testimony show payoff cover-up for DeAndre Baker and Quinton Dunbar, further implicate NFL players in crime

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...nqm-story.html

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I don't think you want the sounds of the average bar put out over loudspeakers at a stadium broadcasting a football game to millions on TV....even if its on delay, it'd be a censoring nightmare...and it could only be a delay on TV, players would be hearing it live or it doesn't even match up.
    Yeah I could see that issue . Maybe just send it in after a big play . So many feeds at 1 time would probably just sound like cheers . Iím just concerned about the lack of human emotion effecting the play .

Why not just pump in the crowd noise from Madden?