Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 85 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1891
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I think theyíve done a good job putting that team together, my only criticism is that I think they shoulda done more on defense this offseason. I think they are banking on aldon smith being his 2012 or even his 2013 version too much.
    They did do some things on defense but overall itís still a huge question mark. Not only because of the players but because of the staff. And I donít really think they are banking on Aldon Smith being his 2012-13 self. Thatís just totally unrealistic for anyone to think that. Heís been away from game for a LONG time. I think what they are banking on is having 3 or 4 guys equal what Quinn did last season. Between Smith, Gregory, Crawford and one of the young guys (my bet is Bradlee Anae) they are hoping to get 10 sacks out of those guy. Of course Gregory still has to be reinstated, which is expected soon from what I hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.. yeah not a fan. Iíve played golf a few times and I think itís fun to do with friends but Iíd rather punch myself repeatedly in the dick for an hour than to watch golf for an hour. Golf highlights are alright but man, I donít get how people can watch that all day..
    Boo this man.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    So many coaches with NFL head coaching experience on the cowboys staff. It has to be close to a record. Canít remember any team who had more.
    I think the Vikings had 4 in Zimmer's first year.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I know the bar this occured at...it often draws a lot of people from smaller towns around it (and Aberdeen is only 35,000 itself)....can be a rough and tumble place. Probably some farm kid who goes to NDSU or something just saw an opportunity.

Boo this man.
    Lol.. are you a fan of watching golf?

Your baby can't do this

Geez..wtf

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I know the bar this occured at...it often draws a lot of people from smaller towns around it (and Aberdeen is only 35,000 itself)....can be a rough and tumble place. Probably some farm kid who goes to NDSU or something just saw an opportunity.
    Yeah I saw this the other day, people on Twitter were saying it was a cowboy fan which I donít believe. I think you could be right, it could be someone that was a NDSU fan and just saw an opportunity or maybe goedert was with the wrong persons girl, or both, who knows

Your baby can't do this

Yeah I saw this the other day, people on Twitter were saying it was a cowboy fan which I donít believe. I think you could be right, it could be someone that was a NDSU fan and just saw an opportunity or maybe goedert was with the wrong persons girl, or both, who knows
    well, Cowboy fan is certainly possible, too....remember, Dallas got his name because the Cowboys were his dad's team...until Dallas became an Eagle and his dad 'converted'

Lol.. are you a fan of watching golf?
    Well I am a golf pro....

Or Geodert could have been talking **** and trying to big time frat guys. One of them was just tired of hearing it. Remember the same thing happened to Dak in Florida when he was still in college. He got stomped out at a Wacka Flacka concert.

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...884160002?s=21

If this is true and they donít work out a deal by July 15, I do not believe Dak will be a Cowboy in 2021.

Hereís the video:

Thereís actually footage of the goedert sucker punch. Looks to me like goedert was actually trying to calm someone down and then some other guy came outta nowhere and threw a right hook at him

https://twitter.com/SamStompy/status...002868739?s=20

Your baby can't do this

Well I am a golf pro....
    Wait a minute.. Are you tiger?!?

Your baby can't do this

Page 85 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast