Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 84 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2560
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Lol.. yeah not a fan. Iíve played golf a few times and I think itís fun to do with friends but Iíd rather punch myself repeatedly in the dick for an hour than to watch golf for an hour. Golf highlights are alright but man, I donít get how people can watch that all day..
    You like watching golf that much huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Yea itís looking like MLB might just **** the whole thing down for the season. The players union and the owners canít seem to get on the same page.

I think the NBA continues but itís going to look really weird. The NBA has said they will not penalize any player that decides not to play, they fully understand the reason for not wanting to play. Some players do want to play though and are willing to take the risk. Luka Doncic and Kristaps Porzingis (as well as the rest of the Dallas Mavs) are already training and will be ready to play. There are some big name superstars though that are rumored to favor sitting out. I have a feeling that the NBA title this year is going to be won by a team no one expects.

You could be right about the nba title being won by a team nobody expects. The lakers for example might have at least 3 players not play directly due to the coronavirus. Dwight Howard and Avery Bradley have both hinted that they wonít play, and javale mcgee has asthma so he would be at a very high risk to die if he got the coronavirus, though he hasnít said that he wonít play I just kinda think itís possible he wonít. All 3 are big contributors and would hurt big time if they donít play. Iím sure a lot of teams can say this about some of their players.

Your baby can't do this

You like watching golf that much huh?

Iíd rather be the guy in white

Your baby can't do this

Iíd rather be the guy in white
    Hahaha! I agree watching golf sucks.

I wonder if jack Driscoll is on the eagles list of potential guys to replace brooks. Heís very athletic and smart, just like what the eagles like. The eagles were supposedly really high on him and they introduced him at the draft as a guard so I think that could be where they see him playing. If he does well maybe in 2021 they move him over to the left side when brooks is healthy

Your baby can't do this

Hahaha! I agree watching golf sucks.

Itís just so boring man..lol.. I canít do it

Your baby can't do this

Itís just so boring man..lol.. I canít do it
    still beats tennis
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    still beats tennis
    I donít know. I actually enjoy a good tennis match, especially womenís tennis.

I donít know. I actually enjoy a good tennis match, especially womenís tennis.

well then, for that same reason you should like...especially women's golf....a lot more attractive women there than tennis

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    well then, for that same reason you should like...especially women's golf....a lot more attractive women there than tennis
    Not as much grunting and gyrating as tennis though.

Not as much grunting and gyrating as tennis though.

hey, we all have our fetishes!

So many coaches with NFL head coaching experience on the cowboys staff. It has to be close to a record. Canít remember any team who had more.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    So many coaches with NFL head coaching experience on the cowboys staff. It has to be close to a record. Canít remember any team who had more.
    Makes you wonder what the excuse will be this year since cowboy fans canít blame the coaching staff anymore

Your baby can't do this

Makes you wonder what the excuse will be this year since cowboy fans canít blame the coaching staff anymore
    There will be no excuses. This is the year. The Jones have eliminated all excuses for not winning, on offense and with the coaching staff anyways. The defense is still a question mark though.

There will be no excuses. This is the year. The Jones have eliminated all excuses for not winning, on offense and with the coaching staff anyways. The defense is still a question mark though.

I think theyíve done a good job putting that team together, my only criticism is that I think they shoulda done more on defense this offseason. I think they are banking on aldon smith being his 2012 or even his 2013 version too much.

Your baby can't do this