Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Is it crazy to say that on paper Dallas has handed Philly their *** this off season ? And took a hefty lead as perennial division favorites ?

It obviously has to play out on the field but itís not looking great for Philly in here . This could get real ugly real fast . Then WTF will we even talk about ?

I mean just thinking out loud if you look at the players on both teams Dallas is loaded with young playmakers . That doesnít really jump out at you when looking at Philly . System means a lot and DP has a season where his preparation and coaching was good enough to win it all before but just seems like they were a much better team back then . Plus Dallas can now say the same about their coach . I donít know just seems like Dallas pulled ahead in the race a little bit . Their draft could go down as one of the worst or the best we donít know yet but they put themselves in position to fill some starting spots with rookie contracts . I think Jones did all he could this off season . Itís on the players and coaches now . A successful season would certainly bring the old man his 2nd Front office person of the year since .. I think 2016 .

Another offseason, another draft, Dallas is the only team to get better.

Hereís to another 8-8 season.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post

That could win the division this year . But I think Washington is gonna surprise a lot of people . I just donít see much happening in Philly this season . Other teams seem to be getting better faster . Eagles are kind of staying the same .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    That could win the division this year . But I think Washington is gonna surprise a lot of people . I just donít see much happening in Philly this season . Other teams seem to be getting better faster . Eagles are kind of staying the same .
    Overhauled secondary, gave Wentz speed, Alain and Desean back, yeah, philly did nothing, again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Why are you cherry picking? Since Wentz and Dak have been in the league (4 years) they each have 2 division titles. Dak has better playoff numbers though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iím not cherry picking anything. The convo was about the last 3 years not the last 4 years

Your baby can't do this

Is it crazy to say that on paper Dallas has handed Philly their *** this off season ? And took a hefty lead as perennial division favorites ?
    Nobody will be surprised if you over hype the cowboys again

Your baby can't do this

Same thing every offseason

ďDallas got soooooo much better and the eagles got worse!Ē

Your baby can't do this

Eagles kind of stayed the same? Not really. I guess you havenít been paying attention to their offseason then

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Eagles kind of stayed the same? Not really. I guess you havenít been paying attention to their offseason then
    Slay was a nice move and the D tackle from Pitt but nothing that really moves the dial all that much . Am I missing something?

Slay was a nice move and the D tackle from Pitt but nothing that really moves the dial all that much . Am I missing something?
    Basically an entire new wide receiver group including desean jackson and alshon Jeffery since they didnít play most of the year. Then thereís also hargrave which you got, that was the biggest move in my opinion and could make that defensive line so much better. Then all the linebackers are basically different except Nate Gerry really. Then thereís Darius slay, and a new safety coming in for Malcolm Jenkins. In total the eagles might see like 6 or 7 new starters, getting desean and alshon back are two more that the eagles really didnít have last year. Itíll be very different

Your baby can't do this

Overhauled secondary, gave Wentz speed, Alain and Desean back, yeah, philly did nothing, again.
    How will you feel if you guys sign Clowney?

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    How will you feel if you guys sign Clowney?
    Donít worry, they wonít. Iíd be very surprised if they added clowney

Your baby can't do this

https://twitter.com/dansileoshow/sta...944577024?s=21

Oh ****.. well Iíve been out all day havenít looked at Twitter, I guess the eagles actually have offered clowney a contract.. That is very surprising to me

Your baby can't do this

Page 51 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast