Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 156 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Gonna be fun in here if the dodgers win the World Series this year.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Gonna be fun in here if the dodgers win the World Series this year.
    They always choke so I'm not expecting that to change anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    They always choke so I'm not expecting that to change anytime soon
    Did they choke or did two teams cheat against them in back to back World Series?

Your baby can't do this

Lol I turned 30 in January (actually the day Kobe died believe it or not RIP).

Yeah I know, I was so pumped up about getting mookie and now here we are, we donít even know when baseball will start up again or even if the season will actually happen or not.

Edit: I also expect the dodgers to be very aggressive resigning mookie. They have salary relief coming up so they can afford to throw money at him this offseason compared to previous years for the dodgers. Giving up verdugo and jeter downs in the trade was a big deal and would only make sense in my opinion if mookie was a dodger more than just this year.
    Dodgers are stacked with or without him assuming the young guys like Lux,May and W Smith pan out . Pitching staff has the potential to be loaded but I agree I think they try to sign him . But you never know.

Did they choke or did two teams cheat against them in back to back World Series?
    Well... my argument to this is, the Astros had to beat teams to get to the WS so itís possible those AL teams couldíve beat LA too.

Also the effect on the entire season.

Itís easy to look at one series but itís an entire butterfly effect.

Astros were 4-3 against the Red Sox in 2017. They were 5-2 against the Yankees. They were 12-7 against the Angels. 5-1 vs Twins.

Those records change and Yankees maybe win the division instead. Angels make the post season over the Twins.

Not sure how much of a difference it couldíve made though but itís still not as simple as ďdodgers lost because of cheating in WSĒ since the cheating was all season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Oh and F the Dodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

The Dallas Dodgers.

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Well... my argument to this is, the Astros had to beat teams to get to the WS so itís possible those AL teams couldíve beat LA too.

Also the effect on the entire season.

Itís easy to look at one series but itís an entire butterfly effect.

Astros were 4-3 against the Red Sox in 2017. They were 5-2 against the Yankees. They were 12-7 against the Angels. 5-1 vs Twins.

Those records change and Yankees maybe win the division instead. Angels make the post season over the Twins.

Not sure how much of a difference it couldíve made though but itís still not as simple as ďdodgers lost because of cheating in WSĒ since the cheating was all season.

Agreed 100%. The Yankees shoulda played the dodgers in my opinion. But still, asstros cheated against the dodgers in a series that went 7 games, itís very possible that the dodgers were the better team that series. Kershaw threw something like 70 breaking balls in one of the games that series and no astros player bit on any of them, that canít be a coincidence. Based on prior batters against kershaw, I saw the odds of that happening was something like 1 in 600,000 or something insane like that

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The Dallas Dodgers.
    Donít do that, come on now

Your baby can't do this

All the talent, none of the success.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    All the talent, none of the success.
    I canít argue with that tbh.. god damnit

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Dodgers are stacked with or without him assuming the young guys like Lux,May and W Smith pan out . Pitching staff has the potential to be loaded but I agree I think they try to sign him . But you never know.
    Yeah they had the luxury of trading verdugo and jeter without hurting too much. They are good young players but the dodgers still have a top5-10 farm system without them. Personally Iím super excited about the young pitcher that they got, graterol. He may not be a starter some day but he will at least be a stud bull pen piece which is something the dodgers have lacked in previous years.

Your baby can't do this

Anyway... Iím so hungry for sports.. Is it me or is this the worst year ever leading up to the NFL draft? At least other years prior to this one we had NBA and MLB spring training prior to the nfl draft to make things go faster. Waiting for the draft to get here this year is brutal

Your baby can't do this

The last 3 season Wentz is better in:
    QBR
    PPG (Games started by both)
    Points per possession
    3rd downs

Aaron is still a baller-Wentz has been better.

True in more ways than 1.

Page 5 of 156 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast