Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 42 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 2496
  1. #616
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    17,819
    Hot take: surf doesn't know the difference between than and then.

  2. #617
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    60,420
    Hot take: hot takes are dumb and people without a counterpoint use them to get out of discussions.

  3. #618
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16,864
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Hot take: hot takes are dumb and people without a counterpoint use them to get out of discussions.
    Your saying bdawk ran out of excuses as to why Philly drafted a QB in the 2nd round? I can dig that .

  4. #619
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,928
    Have we ever agreed on who's better between Wentz and Dak?

  5. #620
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,517

    NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Lol... you had to put this year in there to be clear ? Or just for the hell of it ?? Either way thank you. That didn’t take long at all.[emoji1787][emoji1787]
    It’s the exact same way Bdawk formed his sentence. Inky difference is he put “this season” instead of “this year” though but it’s basically the same thing

    Your baby can't do this

  6. #621
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16,864
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    It’s the exact same way Bdawk formed his sentence. Inky difference is he put “this season” instead of “this year” though but it’s basically the same thing
    Bdawk didn’t say this year . He said . Hot take . Hurst has more TD then Lamb. That’s all he said .

  7. #622
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    88,260
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Bdawk didn’t say this year . He said . Hot take . Hurst has more TD then Lamb. That’s all he said .
    Serious question. What would be a “hot take” for something that’s already occurred?

    With that said, hot take, you are, was, and always will struggle with the most basic of comprehension.

  8. #623
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    88,260
    Imagine actually thinking that I was the one who was incorrect on this. Lol.

  9. #624
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16,864
    Hot take . Cooper has more TD then Alshon .

  10. #625
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,517
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Bdawk didn’t say this year . He said . Hot take . Hurst has more TD then Lamb. That’s all he said .
    He absolutely said “this year”

    Here’s a pic I took of you quoting that post


    Your baby can't do this

  11. #626
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    88,260
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Bdawk didn’t say this year . He said . Hot take . Hurst has more TD then Lamb. That’s all he said .
    Wrong. Again.

    Poor guy.

  12. #627
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Have we ever agreed on who's better between Wentz and Dak?
    We should create a threat for it!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #628
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    We should create a threat for it!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can't find the Wentz vs. Dak thread so I can only assume the mods moved or deleted it due to the ending of the season. However, that means since a new season is upon us, that we shall create another thread for the 2020-2021 NFL season

  14. #629
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    I can't find the Wentz vs. Dak thread so I can only assume the mods moved or deleted it due to the ending of the season. However, that means since a new season is upon us, that we shall create another thread for the 2020-2021 NFL season
    This is the thread for wentz vs dak talk. Surf will bring it up every other day

    Your baby can't do this

  15. #630
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,928
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    This is the thread for wentz vs dak talk. Surf will bring it up every other day
    TBH I'd rather have Dalton after this season on a slightly higher aav, say $10m than wentz or dak

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •