Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 341 of 341 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341
Results 5,101 to 5,111 of 5111
  1. #5101
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,388
    Interesting that the Eagles have reach out to college coaches like Lincoln Riley and Ryan Day.

  2. #5102
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,388
    I also like Samuel Jr. I believe he is more suited to play in the slot because of his size but the kid can play.

  3. #5103
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16,970
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Uh oh. Another all-pro. Not sure they have room. At some point an all-pro player is going to get upset he is riding the bench because there are 11 other all-pros in front of him.
    First off who are you and how do you remember all of that . Second ? Have you not paid attention to anything ? The Eagles roster is a dumpster fire . The Eagles front office is a dumpster fire . QB situation .. dumpster fire . .. I mean do I have to go any further ? The Red Rifle just opened you up maybe you can use some potential all pros in fact 3/4 of the Cowboys roster would start from day 1 in Philly . Including the QB . Stop being so salty and take your medicine for the next 5 to 7 years .

  4. #5104
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,316
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    First off who are you and how do you remember all of that . Second ? Have you not paid attention to anything ? The Eagles roster is a dumpster fire . The Eagles front office is a dumpster fire . QB situation .. dumpster fire . .. I mean do I have to go any further ? The Red Rifle just opened you up maybe you can use some potential all pros in fact 3/4 of the Cowboys roster would start from day 1 in Philly . Including the QB . Stop being so salty and take your medicine for the next 5 to 7 years .
    You won 6 games. Stfu.

  5. #5105
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    3,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    The Eagles interviewed Jarod Mayo for HC? Is this a joke or are they desperate
    I wonder if thatís for DC actually

  6. #5106
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    3,265
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You won 6 games. Stfu.

  7. #5107
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,726
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    The Eagles interviewed Jarod Mayo for HC? Is this a joke or are they desperate
    I bet this is actually for the DC job.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #5108
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I bet this is actually for the DC job.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ya thereís no way it was for HC. It was definitely for DC. Patriots have had one of the best defenses for a couple years. And Mayo is considered a guy to look out for as an up and coming coach

    Iíd be big on it

    To me it shows the eagles are still looking to hire their HC staff for him lol

  9. #5109
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,388
    The Eagles are going to hire Kellen Moore as the next HC. Wonder how Cowboys fans feel about that

  10. #5110
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    24,301
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    First off who are you and how do you remember all of that . Second ? Have you not paid attention to anything ? The Eagles roster is a dumpster fire . The Eagles front office is a dumpster fire . QB situation .. dumpster fire . .. I mean do I have to go any further ? The Red Rifle just opened you up maybe you can use some potential all pros in fact 3/4 of the Cowboys roster would start from day 1 in Philly . Including the QB . Stop being so salty and take your medicine for the next 5 to 7 years .
    How do I remember all that? Maybe because it has been a running joke on the forum for two years now? Also, I didn't say anything about the Eagles but since you want to go there what does it say about the Cowboys if 3/4 of their roster would start on the Eagles yet they had just one less loss than the Eagles? Yikes. Your star QB was 1-3 before he got hurt and you have the coach who wasted a lot of Rodgers career. Lots to look forward to there.

  11. #5111
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    12,957
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You won 6 games. Stfu.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

    HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

    2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •