Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 341 of 341 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341
Results 5,101 to 5,111 of 5111
    Interesting that the Eagles have reach out to college coaches like Lincoln Riley and Ryan Day.

I also like Samuel Jr. I believe he is more suited to play in the slot because of his size but the kid can play.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Uh oh. Another all-pro. Not sure they have room. At some point an all-pro player is going to get upset he is riding the bench because there are 11 other all-pros in front of him.
    First off who are you and how do you remember all of that . Second ? Have you not paid attention to anything ? The Eagles roster is a dumpster fire . The Eagles front office is a dumpster fire . QB situation .. dumpster fire . .. I mean do I have to go any further ? The Red Rifle just opened you up maybe you can use some potential all pros in fact 3/4 of the Cowboys roster would start from day 1 in Philly . Including the QB . Stop being so salty and take your medicine for the next 5 to 7 years .

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    First off who are you and how do you remember all of that . Second ? Have you not paid attention to anything ? The Eagles roster is a dumpster fire . The Eagles front office is a dumpster fire . QB situation .. dumpster fire . .. I mean do I have to go any further ? The Red Rifle just opened you up maybe you can use some potential all pros in fact 3/4 of the Cowboys roster would start from day 1 in Philly . Including the QB . Stop being so salty and take your medicine for the next 5 to 7 years .
    You won 6 games. Stfu.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    The Eagles interviewed Jarod Mayo for HC? Is this a joke or are they desperate
    I wonder if thatís for DC actually

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You won 6 games. Stfu.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    The Eagles interviewed Jarod Mayo for HC? Is this a joke or are they desperate
    I bet this is actually for the DC job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I bet this is actually for the DC job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ya thereís no way it was for HC. It was definitely for DC. Patriots have had one of the best defenses for a couple years. And Mayo is considered a guy to look out for as an up and coming coach

Iíd be big on it

To me it shows the eagles are still looking to hire their HC staff for him lol

The Eagles are going to hire Kellen Moore as the next HC. Wonder how Cowboys fans feel about that

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    How do I remember all that? Maybe because it has been a running joke on the forum for two years now? Also, I didn't say anything about the Eagles but since you want to go there what does it say about the Cowboys if 3/4 of their roster would start on the Eagles yet they had just one less loss than the Eagles? Yikes. Your star QB was 1-3 before he got hurt and you have the coach who wasted a lot of Rodgers career. Lots to look forward to there.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You won 6 games. Stfu.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion