Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
    Giants and Redskins in this division actually did not have bad drafts either. Redskins got their guy in Chase Young and also the Giants basically got a little bit better getting Andrew Thomas to help out on their O line which will only help them more than hurt them. Redskins also got better too defensively.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Giants and Redskins in this division actually did not have bad drafts either. Redskins got their guy in Chase Young and also the Giants basically got a little bit better getting Andrew Thomas to help out on their O line which will only help them more than hurt them. Redskins also got better too defensively.
    I like the Chase Young pick for Washington for sure (well I dislike it really)

Either way with Rivera as their coach and him being a defensive coach but focusing on building up their D line...plus having their QB of the future having Haskins...yeah Washington look like they are in good hands

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    QB controversy in Dallas..uh oh..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just like the Eagles to draft a quarterback they draft Jalen Hurts...Hurts at this point may as well sit behind Wentz but even then it isn't like Hurts will even turn out to be anything. But it is also just like the Cowboys to draft a receiver when Eagles should have drafted a wide out but didn't. Eagles are really stupid for passing on Lamb but also really stupid for not trading up to land someone like Lamb, Jeudy or Ruggs. Or the Eagles could have gone with a linebacker.
    If you paid attention to the eagles draft at all youd know that literally every single pick was about speed. Every single pick was a guy that was the fastest or close to the fastest at their position. Hell, even the jalen hurts pick, he had the fastest 40 time amongst all QBs this year. Im not sure the eagles ever really wanted lamb or even jeudy tbh.. I mean obviously if they could get them theyd be ecstatic but for team fit they wanted a burner and in the first round I think they probably wanted Ruggs or reagor because they were exactly what they were looking for, speed.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    *Qb controversy in Dallas and Philadelphia

Your baby can't do this

A little better ? Lol the line is so much better
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Actually Im saying Dallas way overrated Lamb .. but hey do what you do . Im game . 🤣
    Why do you keep believing the stuff Jerry Jones puts out after the draft? He also said Dak Prescott was the best QB at the Senior Bowl after drafting him, although leaks later showed he was their 7th-ranked QB in the draft behind 2 QBs who also were at the Senior Bowl.

Giants and Redskins in this division actually did not have bad drafts either.
    They drafted 2nd and 4th, so they better not have bad drafts.

I will say this about the front office: It's pretty weird that they keep changing the approach to the draft. In 2017, the focus most likely was college production. I'm not sure what 2018 was about but it seems to be athletic profiles that can be developed. 2019 seemed to be about "value"; media claimed we got like 2-3 big "steals" that year.

In 2020, the focus straight from Howie's mouth was:
    1. Can he run?
    2. Is he healthy?
    3. Does he love to play?

I hope we finally found an approach that works. At least I agree #3 is very important.

Also I really hope a team hires Will McClay to be their GM. The only way for Jerry Jones to keep him would be to give up final say over the roster and he would never do that.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Also I really hope a team hires Will McClay to be their GM. The only way for Jerry Jones to keep him would be to give up final say over the roster and he would never do that.
    Teams try to get him every year .

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Found Surf being talked about on twitter!

Lots of people are using that word now. I barely know any of these players they drafted so Im not really jumping up and down yet . Every single player drafted is ALWAYS a crap shoot .

I think everyone in the division had a decent draft tbh. Now can we all get back to winning games? Lol.

Prolly will get in trouble for this but it was funny and meant with good intentions. Lol