Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 322 of 341 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 5111
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    An eagle dolphin trade could work. Eagles draft a QB at 3 and Miami drafts a receiver at 6.
    Sleeper possibility. Could be fields or Wilson. But Iíll say this is a sleeper possibility

Hurts has potential but his potential to me right now is worse runner/better passer Lamar Jackson, I do feel there is a ceiling there. But also, Iím a firm believer you can keep hurts for 2021 and see what he has. Keep the drafted QB watching while you rebuild the roster over 2 seasons

And ideally hurts shows enough that a team who whiffs on a QB gives up a nice haul for a young effective QB on a rookie deal

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    If Sewell is there for the Bengals pick they are 100% taking him. Don't let the Jets fool you, they'll end up taking a QB.
    I disagree. I think they stay with darnold. Darnold is 23 and has shown he can be good when protected

Itíd be stupid of them to bring a QB into that receiver and OL vacant team

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I'm actually warming up the idea of drafting a QB -- assuming Wentz is gone of course.

I think Hurts can develop as a passer, but even if he beats out our high draft pick, we will have that guy on the roster for 2 more years than Hurts. (The 1 year from being drafted a year later + 5th year option.)

The only alternative really is to tear it all down in 2021, which would lead to another high draft pick in 2022. And by that time it would be known if Hurts is a viable NFL QB.
    I am as well. I donít think hurts is a bad prospect. Heís actually a solid one. But thereís better prospects on the table. Fields is every bit the runner but an infinitely better passer. And both seem to have toughness and intangibles youíd want

Wilson is by far a better passing prospect than fields or hurts. His attitude is where my concerns are. Heís a bit too baker

Carson Wentz is inside the capital right now demanding a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I'm actually warming up the idea of drafting a QB -- assuming Wentz is gone of course.

I think Hurts can develop as a passer, but even if he beats out our high draft pick, we will have that guy on the roster for 2 more years than Hurts. (The 1 year from being drafted a year later + 5th year option.)

The only alternative really is to tear it all down in 2021, which would lead to another high draft pick in 2022. And by that time it would be known if Hurts is a viable NFL QB.
    If you had to pick, would it be Wilson or Fields?

Wilson

Ohio State quarterbacks scares me to death.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I am as well. I donít think hurts is a bad prospect. Heís actually a solid one. But thereís better prospects on the table. Fields is every bit the runner but an infinitely better passer. And both seem to have toughness and intangibles youíd want

Wilson is by far a better passing prospect than fields or hurts. His attitude is where my concerns are. Heís a bit too baker
    I was thinking about this the other day and you know who Wilson reminds me of? Jim McMahon. They both seem/seemed to really enjoy the attention. Wilson is by far a better QB but parts of their personality are similar. Or it could just be the headband.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Ohio State quarterbacks scares me to death.
    Iíve always felt the same but Fields is on another level as far as being a QB. You can look at his form and see that heís a natural thrower. You can have a big arm but if you donít know where to go with the ball or if you canít get it there youíre not going to be worth a damn. Fields actually has arm talent. He also seems to be a pretty good leader. Just look at it as, he was raised in Georgia and he started at Georgia before transferring to Ohio St. So heís kind of more of a Georgia QB than an Ohio St QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fields did not beat out the guy at Georgia therefore he transfer to Ohio State. I'm not saying this will effect his draft stock but gotta wonder why he didn't win the job to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    If you had to pick, would it be Wilson or Fields?
    Fields, but we're not getting him.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I often wonder what it would be like to be a fan of a team that literally nobody else (or media) cares about.

Must be cool to be a Broncos or a Jets/Jags/Cinci/Giants fan.
    i thought the same thing during the rodgers/favre ****.... it really does suck. You take the good with the bad tbh but the end of the day the media is a big cause of the problems. Its like in basketball as well... Embiid/simmons here in philly... the media nation wide has been trying to cause a rift for years not kidding. It sucks but it comes with being part of a top city

Is it crazy to think the Dolphins might take Fields if the Jets don't?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Fields did not beat out the guy at Georgia therefore he transfer to Ohio State. I'm not saying this will effect his draft stock but gotta wonder why he didn't win the job to begin with.
    I mean as a freshman. Joe burrow couldnít beat out Haskins and fields from my recollection and therefore transferred from OSU to LSU

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Is it crazy to think the Dolphins might take Fields if the Jets don't?
    They claim to be all in on Tua.