Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 156 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Howie said today that heís a lot higher on the eagles current WR position than everyone else is. Iím hoping thatís a smokescreen and they take a WR in the draft. Getting alshon and desean healthy will help for sure but they are both old and still could easily get hurt and miss extended time again.
    Watch the Cowboys end up drafting Jerry Jeudy at 17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post

Oh hell no

Your baby can't do this

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

Saw a rumor that the cowboys might trade tyron Smith? Iím not sure itís true because I think the jets asked for tyron smith for Jamal Adams and cowboys said no

Your baby can't do this

Didn't even know Cowboys got Fassel as their special teams coordinator and now Greg the leg.

Great moves by them..
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post

I can't imagine Jeudy making it all the way to 17. That said it would be interesting considering he's drawn comparisons to Amari Cooper and not just because they both played for Alabama. Very similar players.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    I can't imagine Jeudy making it all the way to 17. That said it would be interesting considering he's drawn comparisons to Amari Cooper and not just because they both played for Alabama. Very similar players.
    I think itís very possible that both lamb and jeudy are gone after the raiders and 49ers picks. I also think Ruggs wonít get past the Broncos at 15

Your baby can't do this

I think itís very possible that both lamb and jeudy are gone after the raiders and 49ers picks. I also think Ruggs wonít get past the Broncos at 15
    Which for some reason this just now hit me...how wild is it that the Raiders traded away Cooper and his clone is being mocked to the Raiders in the vast majority of mocks I've seen.

Thereís always a surprise. Someone always falls.

NFCE 2020 Season Discussion Thread

Saw a rumor that the cowboys might trade tyron Smith? Iím not sure itís true because I think the jets asked for tyron smith for Jamal Adams and cowboys said no
    They have to say no right now because of the dead money that will still be in the books this year if heís traded. 2021 off season is likely where he gets traded or released. His dead money drops considerably after this season.

Itís possible that heís gone. What would help the WRís slide is if the QBís Love and Eason go in the top 16. Also there could be a run on DTís. My bet is that 1 or 2 of those WRís drops to 17.

Redskins signed Darby 1/4M.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Redskins signed Darby 1/4M.
    20 missed games in three seasons with Philly. He will fit right in with the Redskins

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    20 missed games in three seasons with Philly. He will fit right in with the Redskins
    The tank is on!!! That said, as much crap as we give Darby he's got talent if he can ever stay healthy. 1 year deal it's whatever really. Best case he stays healthy early in the year and plays to his potential and you have a good trade candidate at the deadline. Worst case he's abysmal again and can't stay healthy. No harm no foul.

The tank is on!!! That said, as much crap as we give Darby he's got talent if he can ever stay healthy. 1 year deal it's whatever really. Best case he stays healthy early in the year and plays to his potential and you have a good trade candidate at the deadline. Worst case he's abysmal again and can't stay healthy. No harm no foul.
    I'm telling you, if Haskins is good enough to get this team to 5-6 wins and improves on last year, he's got a job and proved himself. If he doesn't, then this is a team that is likely in the driver's seat for Trevor Lawrence. That's why I don't get the growing sentiment in the Redskins drafting Tu'a, especially when you consider Rivera and Del Rio are likely beyond excited to build a defense around Chase Young. Let Haskins prove himself, or put you in a position to draft the next big thing.

For any and all Skins fans. So what are you hearing about Rivera? Also what are you hearing about Riveraís opinion is on the QB position?

Page 3 of 156 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast