Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 272 of 341 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 5111
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    WFT should win this division unless they have a colossal collapse IMO.
    In hindsight I guess they should have just waited for Smith to return and never drafted Haskins.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    That makes sense. So looks like WFT would take it if they are to tie. Pretty much WFT only has to win one of their final three games to take it.
    1 win wouldn't necessarily be enough to clinch the division for the Football Team (7-9), because both the Giants (8-8) and Eagles (7-8-1) could win out and end up with a better record.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    In hindsight I guess they should have just waited for Smith to return and never drafted Haskins.
    I hated the Haskins pick. I honestly wanted them to just cut Smith and take the huge cap hit for 2 years to get him off the books and roll with McCoy for a year or 2 until Smith's money got freed up, and between the tied up money and McCoy being QB that would have kept them in the Lawrence sweepstakes that started the same year that Smith broke his leg.

Now given if they hadnt have drafted Haskins in 2019, its certainly possible they would have thought about a QB this past year, and its looking like the QBs they would have debated between all show promise
    Last edited by MarkieMark48; 12-18-2020 at 09:18 AM.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    I hated the Haskins pick. I honestly wanted them to just cut Smith and take the huge cap hit for 2 years to get him off the books and roll with McCoy for a year or 2 until Smith's money got freed up, and between the tied up money and McCoy being QB that would have kept them in the Lawrence sweepstakes that started the same year that Smith broke his leg.

Now given if they hadnt have drafted Haskins in 2019, its certainly possible they would have thought about a QB this past year, and its looking like the QBs they would have debated between all show promise
    Do you think they will take a QB this year? Considering Lawrence and Fields are likely to go 1 and 2, who would you want them to draft?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Do you think they will take a QB this year? Considering Lawrence and Fields are likely to go 1 and 2, who would you want them to draft?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It doesnt matter to me, Im not a fan of them anymore. Yes I like to see them win, but I dont call myself a diehard fan, or even a fan anymore.

I fully expected them to be in the running for Lawrence and Fields this year when they named Haskins the starter, however Rivera pulled the plug on that when they made the switch, I also didnt expect the division to be horrible, and I expected the defense to be better than last year, but I didnt expect them to be a very good defense with an elite level front 7.

I dont know honestly, I dont watch college football. I learn more about players during the combine process and the weeks leading up to the draft. I would assume they are going to be picking in the high teens, so I dont know if there is a 3rd or 4th QB thats even worth taking in the 1st round. Theyre going to need O-line help with scherff leaving, a #2 WR is a need, DBs are kinda soft... They can get out of Alex Smiths contract with minimal penalty after this year, but the team wins when he plays. Its not pretty offense, but he gets the job done. I would probably stick with Smith and address the other needs,

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

It doesnt matter to me, Im not a fan of them anymore. Yes I like to see them win, but I dont call myself a diehard fan, or even a fan anymore.
    Aren't we all Football Team fans?

Washington very well could collapse with Haskins in there.

I think some of us are fans of football teams but not all. Some of these guys around here seem like football player fans and not so much team fans.

I'm a fan of my fantasy football team. Probably the biggest fan there is.

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Washington very well could collapse with Haskins in there.
    They will for sure lose to Seattle, Carolina is iffy, but he already beat Philly once this year. I still think they will win 1 of carolina or philly with him.

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

They will for sure lose to Seattle, Carolina is iffy, but he already beat Philly once this year. I still think they will win 1 of carolina or philly with him.
    With Wentz practically handing them the game. Hurts scares me because he might win some games and mess up their would have been top 5 pick lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    We lost that game 10-24... with Wentz losing a fumble and throwing an interception.

We lost that game 10-24... with Wentz losing a fumble and throwing an interception.
    Ya cherry-picking one play from an overall poorly played game doesn’t help make a point.

I was referring to Doug’s clip with John lynch.