Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 244 of 341 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 5111
  1. #3646
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Didnít notice this before but the Cowboys Ravens game has been delayed as well. Itís scheduled for next Monday now. If Ravens continue to have positive tests, though, then I wonder what that will mean. If they have to cancel the Steelers-Ravens game would that mean Baltimore forfeits?
    At 4:00 in the afternoon!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #3647
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    14,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    At 4:00 in the afternoon!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, it's bizarre lol.

  3. #3648
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,101
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Doug claims thereís been no change in reps/preparation.

    We shall see.
    I believe Doug said that with the caveat that he's getting the same reps as usual just with the first team instead of the scout team

    could be wrong but that's what I saw

  4. #3649
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,101
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Hurts is going to lead a TD drive and show off his athleticism and it is going to create utter chaos in Philly. So freaking predictable.
    lets be real

    this is exactly what is going to happen. nothing makes more sense for the eagles 2020 season

  5. #3650
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,101
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Wentz will lead 3 and be criticized the whole time.
    no he wouldn't. if he leads the team well today I'd be thrilled. however the way this season is going I'm pretty self assured in knowing that hurts will never look better the rest of the season than he will tonight

    because the eagles have been all drama this year and hurts sucking provides no drama

    hurts succeeding is an absolute **** show

  6. #3651
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,101
    thank god Peters is out. F'ing hell man. watching him get abused like he was Winston justice was really sad lulz

    like watching Pau gasol with the spurs

  7. #3652
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    24,163
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Or heíll keep fumbling and run read options in to the OL.
    The good news is that I wouldn't worry about a miscommunication on a read option. Hurts may get better. It is year 5 now and Wentz has never improved in that aspect of the game. Wentz is very unlikely to ever get better if he hasn't done it by year 5.

  8. #3653
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,101
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    The good news is that I wouldn't worry about a miscommunication on a read option. Hurts may get better. It is year 5 now and Wentz has never improved in that aspect of the game. Wentz is very unlikely to ever get better if he hasn't done it by year 5.
    fumbling? no he hasn't

    read option? he's been good in the past

    I still don't buy hurts as a starting QB. well franchise level. don't love his arm strength at all. but you never know. regardless I truly believe wentz has a leash tonight. how short we'll have to wait and see

  9. #3654
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    62,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    At 4:00 in the afternoon!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah, it's bizarre lol.
    Itís so the network doesnít compete with MNF. All major networks have non-compete clauses for prime time games.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #3655
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,789
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    thank god Peters is out. F'ing hell man. watching him get abused like he was Winston justice was really sad lulz

    like watching Pau gasol with the spurs
    Jason peters is out? Like as in not playing at all tonight? I knew he wouldnít play LT but is he also not gonna play RG?

  11. #3656
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,101
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Jason peters is out? Like as in not playing at all tonight? I knew he wouldnít play LT but is he also not gonna play RG?
    that's what other posters said

    his toe or something

  12. #3657
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    14,608
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Itís so the network doesnít compete with MNF. All major networks have non-compete clauses for prime time games.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I get the reason why it's at 4, just a funny time is all. It'll be like the MLB playoffs again.

  13. #3658
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    19,659

  14. #3659
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah, it's bizarre lol.
    The game just got moved again to Tuesday at 7:00. The Cowboys will basically have 2 bye weeks this year because of that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #3660
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    41,820
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Damn


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •