Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 233 of 341 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 5111
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Top 5 here we come!
    Thing is does howie have what it takes to make an effective selection in the top 5?

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Thing is does howie have what it takes to make an effective selection in the top 5?
    We donít miss in that range

Itís 15-32 where we really struggle

Top 15 weíve been pretty money under howie

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post

This.

The nfc East has the tightest playoff chase inside a division ever!

Washington beat Dallas tonight so they are in 1st

But...

If the giants win on Sunday they will be in 1st

And then...

If the eagles win on Monday they will be in 1st..

Yeah true

This.

https://twitter.com/washingtonnfl/st...400382464?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Would be hilarious IF McCarthy coach the Eagles and Pederson coach the Cowboys next season

i still think the eagles should be players for stafford man or rodgers after next season
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 11-27-2020 at 01:09 AM.

Man what a brutal loss lol. I had to stop watching at half time and saw the score at the end of the third and was thinking ok should be a good finish then itís 41-16. Wtf? Crazy collapse there by Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Man what a brutal loss lol. I had to stop watching at half time and saw the score at the end of the third and was thinking ok should be a good finish then itís 41-16. Wtf? Crazy collapse there by Dallas
    i hope jerry realizes he needs to clean house with the coaches..... it will never be better.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    At least not under this coaching staff. It is very clear they are not capable of coaching him. Maybe Wentz can turn it around with some good coaching though.
    This is so funny to me. All of the sudden Pederson isn't a good coach even though he coached the Eagles to a Super Bowl a few years ago.

But yet Wentz can be good even though he was only played like 12 games that year and had no part of the postseason or Super Bowl success.

It's also funny that so many Eagles fans mention that season as to why they won't give up on Wentz but this season is discredited so far because "He could turn it around". He's played almost as many games this year as he did the season that y'all deemed he was a Gawd in Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    This is so funny to me. All of the sudden Pederson isn't a good coach even though he coached the Eagles to a Super Bowl a few years ago.

But yet Wentz can be good even though he was only played like 12 games that year and had no part of the postseason or Super Bowl success.

It's also funny that so many Eagles fans mention that season as to why they won't give up on Wentz but this season is discredited so far because "He could turn it around". He's played almost as many games this year as he did the season that y'all deemed he was a Gawd in Philly.
    I do agree there is a ton of excuses for wentz and i blame him.. personally i think its 40/40/20.... meaning wentz/peterson/injuries.... they have had injuries but he still needs to be better.... the biggest issue when winning that superbowl is who the OC was.... peterson has been rather stupid since... he is a damn good coach but he should have an OC like he did with wright or whatever.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 11-27-2020 at 02:06 AM.

Nobody has said pederson isnít a good coach.

Youíre trending on pre-2020 surf level of comprehension and making stuff up levels recently.

Itís a question of his offensive play calling ability, not a question of whether or not Doug is a football coach.

Itís also a bit more fair to evaluate Wentz surrounded by nfl talent, rather than what Philly has put on the field most of this season.

I canít pinpoint anything. Wentz has been pretty bad, the surrounding talent has been terrible, and the coaching has been pretty lackluster as well.

Whatís the biggest problem? Hard to answer.

2017 was probably the perfect storm but itís not like Wentz was terrible in 2018 and 2019 where 2019 he had a bad group of talent too. Seemed like the coaching was also able to help aide with the lack of talent in 2019 too.

Due to 2017 basically being innury free and talent a plenty (more so than any other year) and this year being almost the polar opposite, itís hard to say what is real and what was an anomaly. Thatís why I look at the last two season. While not world beating, they were still decent years out of Carson and the Eagles. If more talent can come in (you can say that about a lot of teams, I know) and health is there, thatís why I still have hope with this team and Wentz turning it around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.