Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 225 of 341 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 5111
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I really question what you're looking at. 80s? Come on, don't be ridiculous.

Who was then? It's not Foles; it's not DeFilippo; they both failed at two stops already. Reich's offense isn't looking too great in Indy either, and he was a mediocre OC before Philly. The Philly Special was implemented by Press Taylor, who is still with the team.

Even if you want to give all credit for the offense to someone else, Doug deserve major props for keeping the team focused despite losing the starting QB.

To me the major difference between 2020 and 2017, is primarily the difference in talent, but also Wentz was finding the open receivers and throwing to them at a much higher rate. He was much more mobile as well.
    Itís called catching lightning in a bottle. Fluke season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really question what you're looking at. 80s? Come on, don't be ridiculous.

Who was then? It's not Foles; it's not DeFilippo; they both failed at two stops already. Reich's offense isn't looking too great in Indy either, and he was a mediocre OC before Philly. The Philly Special was implemented by Press Taylor, who is still with the team.

Even if you want to give all credit for the offense to someone else, Doug deserve major props for keeping the team focused despite losing the starting QB.

To me the major difference between 2020 and 2017, is primarily the difference in talent, but also Wentz was finding the open receivers and throwing to them at a much higher rate. He was much more mobile as well.
    Explain to me why miles, averaging 6 yards a carry gets two carries in the 2nd half.

Why does Carson get one designed rollout?

Doug is killing this offense just as much as anyone involved.

Yeah, whatever.

Like I said earlier, if Lurie gets rid of Pederson without also getting rid of Roseman or giving Doug a chance to let Hurts run the offense, then I'll take a break from following this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Itís called catching lightning in a bottle. Fluke season.

Sweet. Champs.

Yeah, whatever.

Like I said earlier, if Lurie gets rid of Pederson without also getting rid of Roseman or giving Doug a chance to let Hurts run the offense, then I'll take a break from following this team.
    If hurts was showing anything in practice, anything at all, donít you think he would have been given a few drives by now to show it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I think Dak would prefer to play for his ring not just have it handed to him.

Lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Explain to me why miles, averaging 6 yards a carry gets two carries in the 2nd half.
    The defensive personnel decides whether to go with a run or a pass much more than the head coach.

Modern NFL is all about mismatches. If the opposing defense puts 3 LBs on the field, you go pass.

It's no surprise defenses want the worst QB in the NFL to throw the ball.

If hurts was showing anything in practice, anything at all, donít you think he would have been given a few drives by now to show it?
    I think the decision on what QB plays comes from higher up.

Without Wentz Doug isnít in position for Foles to have his best football game ever.

I know you donít want to get rid of a sb winning coach, but these last couple of years have shown he wasnít the guy behind it.
    Idk about that. Maybe he was behind it, maybe his ego is why heís not the same guy. Idk

Doug was an OC in KC. I have a hard time believing he was just some guy and frank reich was the real mastermind even though Iíve said as much at times.

I think whatís likeliest is Doug was innovative in 2017 and the league caught on and heís not anymore because he stayed the same

The league picks up on things. Gets tape. Especially when you see the steady decline

Weíve gotten worse yearly. A decline means he keeps staying the same and the league gets more and more tape and used to his offense

Thatís my personal opinion. Itís why opposing defenses always know whatís coming. In 2017 no one did. The offense was fresher. It was newer. Itís the same offense as it was in 2017. Thatís the problem

Why does Carson get one designed rollout?
    He should be able to throw accurate passes from a clean pocket by year 5.

If you want half-field reads, Hurts can provide that at a much cheaper rate.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Idk about that. Maybe he was behind it, maybe his ego is why heís not the same guy. Idk

Doug was an OC in KC. I have a hard time believing he was just some guy and frank reich was the real mastermind even though Iíve said as much at times.

I think whatís likeliest is Doug was innovative in 2017 and the league caught on and heís not anymore because he stayed the same

The league picks up on things. Gets tape. Especially when you see the steady decline

Weíve gotten worse yearly. A decline means he keeps staying the same and the league gets more and more tape and used to his offense

Thatís my personal opinion. Itís why opposing defenses always know whatís coming. In 2017 no one did. The offense was fresher. It was newer. Itís the same offense as it was in 2017. Thatís the problem
    Doug didnít call plays in KC.

He should be able to throw accurate passes from a clean pocket by year 5.

If you want half-field reads, Hurts can provide that at a much cheaper rate.
    Who asked for that every play?

It should be part of the game plan.

Dougís inability/unwillingness to adjust makes me dislike him more.

Pat spends every Sunday outside the pocket, guessing they could use hurts too for cheaper.

The defensive personnel decides whether to go with a run or a pass much more than the head coach.

Modern NFL is all about mismatches. If the opposing defense puts 3 LBs on the field, you go pass.

It's no surprise defenses want the worst QB in the NFL to throw the ball.
    If the team is averaging 6 yards a carry Iím not stopping till they prove they can stop it.

Pat spends every Sunday outside the pocket, guessing they could use hurts too for cheaper.
    Pat has much better receivers. With ours you sometimes need to do 4 reads to find one who is open.